Pond Boss
Posted By: Shorty November/December PB on the street - 11/21/14 11:02 PM
The new issue arrived today. smile
Posted By: sprkplug Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/21/14 11:33 PM
Got mine also.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/22/14 02:18 AM
It's in the house grin
Posted By: ewest Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/24/14 06:11 PM
shocked --- frown -- frown not here yet.
Got mine Saturday.
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/24/14 06:49 PM
Guys,
I was late to the printer. The printer was way late and then drug their feet getting it to the post office.
The next one will be on time...
Keep letting us know when yours arrives.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/24/14 06:55 PM
The Nov-Dec issue of PB arrived in NW Ohio on Monday Nov 24. Readers - look for a winter aeration methods article in the Jan-Feb 2015 issue.
Posted By: CMM Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/25/14 11:03 PM
In West Central Missouri PB came like a gift on Nov 24! CMM
Posted By: catmandoo Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/25/14 11:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Bob Lusk
Guys,
I was late to the printer. The printer was way late and then drug their feet getting it to the post office.
The next one will be on time...
Keep letting us know when yours arrives.

Thanks Bob.

It should all help. We finally got addresses in this part of West Virginia in recent months.

Our addresses are for 911 service. They gave my driveway its own name because it is rather long. I'm #306 on my driveway -- meaning that the center of my house is 0.306 miles from the center of the county road that my driveway attaches to.

Thankfully, our main UPS dude and USPS dudette know us personally, so they know where to deliver things regardless of addresses.

Anyway, I can't wait to get the latest edition. It may not happen tomorrow -- we are expecting up to 12 inches of snow. We have a Winter Storm Warning from 4:00 AM to 6:00 PM tomorrow.

Regards,
Ken
Posted By: Bill D. Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/26/14 12:32 AM
Got mine and read half already!
Posted By: Bill D. Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/26/14 12:35 AM
Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
The Nov-Dec issue of PB arrived in NW Ohio on Monday Nov 24. Readers - look for a winter aeration methods article in the Jan-Feb 2015 issue.

I am really looking forward to that article and all the questions/answers that are sure to follow at PBF!
Posted By: esshup Re: November/December PB on the street - 11/27/14 02:41 AM
Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Originally Posted By: Bill Cody

I am really looking forward to that article and all the questions/answers that are sure to follow at PBF!

Bill, come to the PB Conference in Dallas in Feb and ask the authors in person. At least one if not both will be there.
© Pond Boss Forum