Pond Boss
Anyone know where to get parts for a Moultrie Feedcaster Commercial Series fishfeeder. I bought this joker about three years ago. Just getting ready to get it started back up for the season and it doesn't work. I charged the 6volt battery, but no luck. The control unit fizzles out. I would like to replace the Moultrie Control Unit and a new battery and even a new solar power unit. My horse broke the plastic support arm for the solar power unit. This is the square type you can bolt down to your deck walk/ramp leading out into your pond. I just put some nice new cats in 6-8 inches to keep the continuity of different sizes. Please advise or if you have any suggestions. Here it is on you tube if you're unfamiliar with the unit. www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWO7xSa23Q
Not available.. Good luck mcgyver it..
I think Aquatic Environmental Services used to sell them but quit due to reliability problems. Their website is http://lakework.com/

Unfortunately, if they can't help then I don't know what to tell ya.

I've heard of people retrofitting Texas Hunter timers to their feeders, but I don't know if it'd work with your sliding door, nor do I know how to retrofit them.
PS- ill take it for parts when mine craps out smile
© Pond Boss Forum