Pond Boss
Posted By: CMM Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 12:20 AM
Just wanted to comment that I have gotten so much from Pond Boss forum. All of the people here are so willing to share knowledge and experiences with each other. A big thanks to Rainman for taking my phone call today and answering so many questions. And I not only subscribed to PB magazine, I got a gift subscription for my father as well. Thanks to everyone on here.
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 01:14 AM
It's the place to be all the cool people are doing it smile
Posted By: Rainman Re: Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 07:58 AM
Originally Posted By: CMM
Just wanted to comment that I have gotten so much from Pond Boss forum. All of the people here are so willing to share knowledge and experiences with each other. A big thanks to Rainman for taking my phone call today and answering so many questions. And I not only subscribed to PB magazine, I got a gift subscription for my father as well. Thanks to everyone on here.

My subscription comes up for renewel around Christmas!! lol

It's always a pleasure to help steer someone toward reaching their goals!!
Posted By: CMM Re: Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 08:11 PM
Rainman,

Um, you seem like a swell guy and all, but unless my mom was lying, you're not my daddy. And I am saving my money to reach those goals you were mentioning smile I will keep it in mind that your subscription runs out in December and mention it to my friend Santa.
CMM
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 08:31 PM
CMM, if you could do a guy a solid, please mention to your friend Santa Claus that I want a Nightforce for Christmas.

My wife said he quit taking her calls.

Posted By: CMM Re: Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 08:37 PM
FIH, Ok, will do. But anyone else with requests should get them in quickly. SC is a very busy man this time of year.

CMM
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Great support here on PB - 11/19/12 09:04 PM
Boy, you're going to fit right in here.

Welcome aboard, and good luck with all your plans.
© Pond Boss Forum