Pond Boss
Posted By: n8ly HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:25 AM
So we just landed a deal with a tv show to make a fun yet informative tv show about lakes, ponds, and properties...Summer 2013 our debut one hour pilot episode will air so be looking for it this summer.

Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:28 AM
Nate, I couldn't get on. I supplied the password but nada.
Posted By: n8ly Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:38 AM
Dave,
If you are using a mobile device, that may be the problem...try a pc or try again...I guess we will see if it works for someone else?
Posted By: sprkplug Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:42 AM
That is so awesome......... Congrats Nate!! I'm looking forward to it!
Posted By: sprkplug Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:49 AM
And the preview vid is priceless.....
Posted By: ewest Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:50 AM
Nice job Nate !
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 02:00 AM
I can't even watch the clip but this kicks a$$.. good for you Nate I can't wait to TiVo it.. Please remind us when it gets closer to your premeir episode.. Seriously good for you man!!
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 02:20 AM
Wow, Nate. That is truly, truly fabulous stuff. Home run!

By the way, I got in on my iPad. Just had to enter the password.

Thanks!!
Posted By: rmedgar Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 03:23 AM
Great video. Congrats!!!!
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 03:39 AM
I knew it would be good...but this even exceeded my expectations!!! I'm so excited about this!!!!!!!
Posted By: blair5002 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 04:01 AM
Loved it buddy!
Posted By: mpc Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 04:02 AM
Hi n8ly, Great video, Hope you go sidicated in 7 to 9 yrs,resids should be great. Good Luck. Thanks for the preview.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 04:16 AM
I am entirely blown away...you guys are obviously born to do this. That was amazing...and it takes a lot to leave me relatively speechless - and this is relatively speechless for me.

Is Herman Brothers stock available?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 09:16 AM
Nate, I'm using my brand new Windows 8 PC. I guess it or I will figure out what works and what doesn't.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 10:15 AM
Congrats, looks like it's going to right in my wife's wheelhouse.

She watches HGTV all the time, and if she walks in and tells me we need a thousand feet of lumber and more feeders, I'm canceling our cable service. laugh
Posted By: george1 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 11:16 AM
Nate, so many of my PB friends are virtual but you are the REAL DEAL!!!!
I'm proud to have known you early on before you became famous laugh
Gotta get some fly fishing footage in a future segment - I'm excited for you - GOOD JOB!

George
Posted By: n8ly Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 11:22 AM
Dave,
See if you can watch any videos from Vimeo on the new pc...if so you should be able to watch this one, if that doesnt work, try your grandsons mobile device.....

Al, your exactly right about HGTV, the show is designed to capture the womens audience even though we are hunters and fisherman, but on the flip side, it will also be aired on DIY network and actually have some meat in it for the male audience.

TJ, no stock available, but were coming to your house to film so think of something very unique and cutting edge or down n dirty for us to do....Blair- Canada, DocG- North Carolina, Sunil- Pennsylvania, Ken- West Virginia, Eric- Mississippi, Dave- South Dakota, Shawn- Missouri, etc etc etc....About 80% will be local stuff, but 20% out across america so we are pumped to get out to anyone from the forum who has a lake or pond or property project! Doesnt have to be very big project either...just something simple, you need to be a fun/unique character, some take home info for the scene, and then some having fun.....
Posted By: n8ly Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 11:24 AM
......I think that last sentence sums up all yall from the forum pretty good so hopefully we can have alot of fun with this....
Posted By: lassig Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 12:00 PM
Originally Posted By: n8ly
......I think that last sentence sums up all yall from the forum pretty good so hopefully we can have alot of fun with this....

Lots of folks here meet those qualifications, myself included. Haven't watch the video yet, downloading it over my 3G connection.
Posted By: wenonah31 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 12:38 PM
Nice job. That was great.
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:10 PM
N8 if you need a frog giggin segment and the frogs are on my pond like last year (both neighboring ponds dried up) it could be funny my son thinks he's related to turtleman smile LIVE ACTION
Posted By: docg Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:19 PM
Sign me up. That is sweeeet.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:21 PM
That is fantastic. I'm speechless. I can't wait to see the results. Congratulations.
Posted By: esshup Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:22 PM
Congrats Nate! That's cool.

I think a segment with TJ and Bruce would rock.
Posted By: RER Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 01:23 PM
Sweet, I have a new favorite show.....
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 02:36 PM
Rock star pond and fishery management - the construction aspect really takes it to an entirely new level. Was anyone else amazed at how natural and fluid the boys and Chef were in front of the camera? I've been on camera a few times, and I was so stiff and nervous none of my segments ever aired, except for the one after a crazy Nebraska Cornhuskers victory [live news]. You can all surmise as to why I was more relaxed on the last piece...but I bet the boys were 100% sober! Amazing - some guys just have "it" [Herman Bros, Condello, Lusk].

I have been thinking about a 500' zipline...that should be good HGTV segment? I suppose you'll want to install rocket boosters...which is fine, but you'll have to foot the bill for the ad ons that make it more sexy for TV.
Posted By: n8ly Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 03:35 PM
Cornhusker zip line is golden....That will be sweet!!
Posted By: John Wann Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 03:53 PM
Can't wait!
Posted By: mnfish Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 03:53 PM
Congrats Nate! That is a huge deal on so many levels. Passion, creativity, and over the top work ethic paying off....Very INSPIRAIONAL! Congratulations again and go get'em HB's. I look forward to watching.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 04:26 PM
Good job Herman Bros. Good luck with the HGTV show. It could become popular which will popularize ponds and pond management. I hope it goes good for you guys. You guys are entertaining to watch. Was that stuff in the video scripted?
Posted By: Omaha Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/02/12 04:52 PM
That is beyond awesome. Be sure to remind us when this will air so we don't miss it Nate.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/05/12 07:45 PM
Excited for you when you first mentioned you were filming. Still not been able to view the segment looks like the link has been removed. It is good exposure for the entrie industry, way to go. Cant wait to see it on the big screen. If ever you want to see big bass (green carp as you call them) you know where to come film, hehe.
Posted By: Sunil Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/05/12 07:51 PM
Where is the link???
Posted By: hang_loose Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/06/12 04:05 AM
^^^ Exactly!!!^^^ If n8ly has anything to do with this project, its gonna rock!!
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/06/12 10:16 PM
sunil I will email it over to you. He had to take it down. Finally got the link to work and it is as good as others have said.
Posted By: liquidsquid Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/06/12 10:38 PM
I would like to see this as well! Especially since I don't get cable/satellite/etc.
Posted By: Omaha Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/06/12 10:40 PM
I will upload it to YouTube and make it Unlisted (need a link to view) and post that here to make it easier than sending/receiving a very large file.
Posted By: Omaha Re: HB TV Show Preview - 11/06/12 10:54 PM

Link
Posted By: John Wann Re: HB TV Show Preview - 06/18/13 08:53 PM
Any word on show? I have been quietly waiting.
© Pond Boss Forum