Pond Boss
Posted By: Dave Willis Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 04:52 PM
Hey, how many people want to join me for a big pat on the back for Bill Cody? We all know how knowledgeable he is. However, it sure seems to me that he has been putting a lot of extra time and effort into answering so many questions right now! Thanks, Bill!!
Posted By: Bing Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 04:54 PM
Way to go Cody. You are the best. I read every one of your posts.

Posted By: Shorty Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 06:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave Willis
Hey, how many people want to join me for a big pat on the back for Bill Cody? We all know how knowledgeable he is. However, it sure seems to me that he has been putting a lot of extra time and effort into answering so many questions right now! Thanks, Bill!!

a BIG +1 on that!

Thanks Bill!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 07:02 PM
Ah shucks - Thanks guys. Although regularly puttin in time here has distracted from my writing articles for PBoss mag. There is only so much time in the day to get things done. It seems Bob currently has plenty of articles to choose from for the PB issues.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 08:37 PM
Even if not for all the destroyed Spaces Shuttles, Cody's the one!
Posted By: JKB Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 10:52 PM
Bill is Super Cool! cool Thanks!!!
Posted By: blair5002 Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 11:04 PM
Thanks Bill for all the help you have given me.
A great asset to Pond Boss for sure!!
Posted By: spinnerbait Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 11:25 PM
We all meet folks throughout our life that we are thankful for them taking a few minutes to share there knowledge with us, and I think that Bill Cody is def. one of those guys. Bill a very special thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to help this wannabe pondboss! I consider it a privilege to be able to read the opinions, and comments of Bill Cody,Cecil Beard, EWest,CJBS2003(Travis) and of course our on boss, Mr. Lusk. Thank you guys.
Posted By: trx450 Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 11:30 PM
yea, it blows me away all this info and help and its FREE!! thanks everyone
Posted By: Omaha Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/12/12 11:56 PM
Love everyone of Bill's posts. He doesn't know it yet, but when my pond is finished he can take most of the credit.
Posted By: fish n chips Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:04 AM
We are so fortanate to have someone who is so dedicated as Bill helping us. I personally have learned unbelievable amounts. It takes an incredible amount of time to do what he does for us all. Thank you.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:10 AM
Wait 'til you meet the guy in person!
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:36 AM
Thanks Bill, My HBG and I appreciate your involvement here at PondBoss!
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:42 AM
I consider Bill a great friend.

When I first came to Pond Boss years ago, the first people to greet me were Bill Cody and Cecil Baird -- and they gave me a lot of good advice.

At the first Pond Boss conference, as we approached the hall entrance, the doors were opened for my wife and me, accompanied by hugs from Sunil who opened the doors. As we entered the conference hall, Bill greeted and seated us. At lunch, he made sure we knew everybody.

I sure don't want to leave anyone out, so I'll stop there with names. My wife and I've met some incredible and incredibly wonderful people through Pond Boss.

Bill Cody is at the very top.

Maybe I can entice Bill to bring his "yacht" over the state line one day so we can fish a few ponds over here.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:43 AM
I consider Bill a great friend.

When I first came to Pond Boss years ago, the first people to greet me were Bill Cody and Cecil Baird -- and they gave me a lot of good advice.

At the first Pond Boss conference, as we approached the hall entrance, the doors were opened for my wife and me, accompanied by hugs from Sunil who opened the doors. As we entered the conference hall, Bill greeted and seated us. At lunch, he made sure we knew everybody.

I sure don't want to leave anyone out, so I'll stop there with names. My wife and I've met some incredible and incredibly wonderful people through Pond Boss.

Bill Cody is at the very top.

Maybe I can entice Bill to bring his "yacht" over the state line one day so we can fish a few ponds over here.
Posted By: ewest Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:58 AM
One of my most memorable Pond Boss events was working with Bill on the SMB series of articles in the mag. Bill is fun to work with and has a fantastic sense of humor. Come to the convention and meet him. As great as Bill is here on the Forum he is even better in person.
Posted By: Allmadness Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 02:35 AM
Yes, Thank you Bill! Much appreciated.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 02:36 AM
I agree with everyone that knows and has met Bill. He is extremely smart, and a real nice and humorous person to be around.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 03:04 AM
Lots of things that he is the "go to" guy. A great guy and a good friend.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 03:19 AM
I wish Bill lived on a neighboring farm...for all the advice he's given me he'd never have to mow his lawn or move snow, that's for sure. Thanks Bill.
Posted By: Froggy Joe Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 03:34 AM
I absolutely second everyones praise. I have been a member now for less than a week, and Mr Cody has already given me very precious information to succeed on my current project. Glasses high in a toast to you Mr Cody! Thanks for all you do!
Posted By: Cody Veach Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 03:55 AM
From one Cody to another thanks for all your help brother.
Posted By: John Monroe Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 05:33 AM
I met Bill and was extremely impressed by him. If one can have an idol in the pond world Bill would be the one.
Posted By: esshup Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 06:42 AM
Thanks Bill, I've been pretty busy the past few days and haven't checked in here much.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 12:15 PM
Bill is the man! He is amazingly knowledgeable but humble. A true gentleman and a mentor in my eyes.
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 01:28 PM
Bill is the man!! Thanks for all your personal past help Bill really appreciated
Posted By: mnfish Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 02:13 PM
My finned predators and I thank you Bill for all your help with raising YP
Posted By: Omaha Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 06:57 PM
Of all the great speakers and knowledge shared at the last conference, the thing I took away most was about an hour long conversation I had with Bill. We are truly blessed to have him willing to share what he knows with us.
Posted By: ECD Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 07:24 PM
I totally agree! Both in person at last conference and here on the forum - Bill you are great! I appreciate you sharring your knowledge and the fine person you are.

AND there are sooo many great other folks on this forum that are also so nice and generous with their help.

Thank You All!
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Pat on back for Bill Cody - 08/13/12 08:32 PM
Not enough words to praise the master. I only live 50 miles away and anytime I call or write for help he says come on over. Great guy and fun to be around. Thank you sir, I salute. Bob-O
© Pond Boss Forum