Pond Boss
Posted By: Bob Lusk Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 04:29 PM
Happy Holidays, everyone!
Be sure to read Luke, Chapter 2.
We read it to the grandkids last night. I think it's important for them to know the REAL story of Christmas.

We are having a white Christmas in Gordonville, Texas...the first one here since 1926, according to the weatherman.

Here are a few photos, fresh off the Canon Rebel XLT.

Last night, the grandkids came over and we had a wonderful celebration.

3 big reasons I get out of bed every day.

Daughter Lindsay, son-in-law Dennis Backschies...parents of those 3 grandpeeps.

Ashley and Taylor

Son, Cameron...back from Iraq three months ago, headed to Afghanistan next spring.

LL,2 with whiteness surrounding.

Merry Christmas to all! From our family to yours, all our best wishes and prayers for a great 2010.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 04:36 PM
The LLII, with white powdery stuff looks stunningly beautiful
Posted By: Dudley Landry Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 04:53 PM
Fine looking family, Bob.
Merry Christmas.
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 05:36 PM
Bob, that LL2 photo is post card perfect.

Merry Christmas!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 07:26 PM
What an incredible and volatile year it has been in the world! With a beautiful picture of LL2 in pristine white, a young man home safely from Iraq and preparing to continue to keep us safe, incredible families and freinds to share time with, how can we not see the beauty God has offered us and not celebrate His son's birth?

Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless us all!
Posted By: Brettski Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 07:27 PM
Ho cubed
Posted By: Dwight Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/25/09 08:44 PM
Hi Bob, I don't know how many inches of snow we have had, but we had to delay our Christmas celebrations until Sunday. One snow drift by my office building is 7 feet deep at last measurement. HO HO HO Merry Christmas!!!
Posted By: ewest Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 01:42 AM
And Tiny Tim exclaimed " God Bless us , every one !!! "

Bob that LL2 pic looks like a front cover to me. Glad you guys are ok.
Posted By: Ric Swaim Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 02:46 AM
Merry Christmas to each of you!
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 04:57 PM
Bob with all your travels nice to know you got the next PB cover shot without having to leave your house.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 05:07 PM
A belated Merry Christmas Bob, please give Debbie a hug for Ricki and I, we think of you two often!

Wow snow at LL2? Great photos!
Posted By: the stick Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 05:26 PM
I am working three twelve hour dogwatches over this weekend. We have had about 15 inchs of snow. So far no bad accidents, ambulance runs to out in the middle of nowhere or anything else real serious. Worst thing is I heard from Dwight that access to Bremer Pond for ice fishing purposes is not possible for a while. Mule Muffins!!!!
Posted By: deaner Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 06:36 PM
We enjoyed your family pictures but one looked like a dog. Just joking--fine family.
Posted By: esshup Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 08:22 PM
 Originally Posted By: the stick
Worst thing is I heard from Dwight that access to Bremer Pond for ice fishing purposes is not possible for a while. Mule Muffins!!!!

I thought that's what snowmobiles were made for!
Posted By: the stick Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/26/09 08:50 PM
Don't have one, sort of an ice fishing out of my truck kind of guy. Need the biggest Hummer.
Posted By: damain Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/27/09 06:36 PM
Hey Bob, just saw on TV and thought I would check in!

Hope things are well for you.
Merry Christmas my friend.

Damain and Shelly!
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/27/09 10:13 PM
damian! Dude...where have you been? I tried to look you up several times and couldn't find you! How are things in south Louisiana?
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Merry Christmas, Pond Boss family - 12/28/09 03:22 PM
Beautiful Pictures of the Family and LL2 ~ you should make next years Christmas cards out of the snow pic!
© Pond Boss Forum