Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 Thanks to Everyone - 09/20/09 12:24 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the PB conference. I really learned quite a bit for just being able to be there only one day. I wish i could have stayed. All the GREAT power point presentations were awesome. Thanks guys for putting together such a great conference in such a GREAT place!!!

Many Thanks,

Posted By: Rainman Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 12:52 AM
RC51, It was great to meet you as well! I told you even a one day visit would be worth it! I'll be in your area this wed. or thurs. on a 3 day run, if you need anything just let me know.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 02:22 AM
 Originally Posted By: RC51
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the PB conference. I really learned quite a bit for just being able to be there only one day. I wish i could have stayed. All the GREAT power point presentations were awesome. Thanks guys for putting together such a great conference in such a GREAT place!!!

Many Thanks,

I'm disappointed I didn't get to meet everyone, but only have myself to blame. I guess unless you were willing to attend the mini conference at the Buzzard Bar I was hard to find.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 02:23 AM
TJ, IIRC, you met most everyone. Perhaps it is a memory thing??
Posted By: ewest Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 02:36 AM
Good to meet each of you.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 02:38 AM
 Originally Posted By: Rainman
TJ, IIRC, you met most everyone. Perhaps it is a memory thing??

Trying to keep up with the big dogs like I once was...
Posted By: Sunil Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 02:43 AM
Sad to say I'm pretty sure I didn't get to meet you, RC51.

I hope you liked what you saw!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 03:50 PM
Hey RC, remember:

Big BG's and keep culling the bass.

Take a pic of the next eagle.

Oh yeah, I forgot; you probably ought to do a water test.
Posted By: RC51 Re: Thanks to Everyone - 09/21/09 04:02 PM
Hey thanks everyone! Sunil sorry I missed you!! Dave thanks for all the GREAT advice I appreacite it!!! Rainman good to meet you and I will get with you this coming spring for sure. JHAP your my new GSF bud now hey! I went to my pond Sunday and caught about 12 of them and they all looked good!! You guys are the best!

© Pond Boss Forum