Pond Boss
Posted By: n8ly Girls Feeding Hybrid Striped Bass on The Beach - 09/09/09 02:10 AM
Check out these babes on the beach feeding the fish:
Girls Feeding Fish
That is great you should put that on funniest videos you might win fifty thousand dollars!
That is so cool Nate! Did any of them get accidentally bitten? \:o
You are a ground breaker, plain & simple. Nice work Mabro!
I second the thought of sending it in! That's a great video!

I wish that my fish would feed like that instead of the tiny nibbles that they are taking, and that's from 8"-11" BG.
Simply awesome. \:\)
Nate, thanks for sharing.
I had to show it to the wife who is scared to swim in the pond with all those fish. No fear in those girls. \:D
Very cool! My question is, how could you not want a few HSB in your pond???
Those girls absolutely love fishing and feeding the fish! They already know more about fish than most grown men!!
Good stuff Natester!
Dude, that was great! A bunch of lil giggly pumpkins feedin the fisheys. Cute don't even begin to cover it!!!

As an old fart, I can tell you from experience that you better enjoy em while you can, cause you're gonna blink and one of em will be asking you to walk her down the isle and give her away.

Shoot LOTS of video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
I bet they would eat out of your hand.
Top shelf, Nate. "Ground-breaking" is an understatement.
Thanks guys for the compliments and advice! We have definitely been blessed with mucho girls in the family, I am just trying my best to get them hooked on outdoors stuff before my window of opportunity closes in!
Nate my youngest who is eight will still tend to go with me but the older two of my girls would much rather go shopping with mom than fishing with dad.
excellent!
 Originally Posted By: n8ly
.. I am just trying my best to get them hooked on outdoors stuff before my window of opportunity closes in!

You may have ten years or so. I have faith in you.

P.S. If they ever want to trap muskrats, help them.
Is anyone else having trouble viewing this? All I get is a white box.
Try This Link
Now, that is hilarious! Classic.
Its because of pics and videos like this that makes this my favorite website.Thanks Nate,great job.
Dude that is a classic. That is what ponds are all about.
© Pond Boss Forum