Wes Neal & Richard Harris
Panky Christen & Craig Smith
Justin Herman & Nate Robinson
Nate Herman & Phil Rasy
Travis Dreibelbis & Bob Lewis
Trent Lewis & James Holt
Tom Goodenough & Greg Herman
Sue did you do those or are they by Bob \:D
I drew the names out of a hat. Totally random ~ it wasn't planned that the two ladies are on a team together.
This should be fun !!!
You do realize that, mathematically speaking, there is a 23.52% chance that a Herman will be on the winning team?
As Im fishing with Greg,and everyone elses boat will be sinking,we're gonna be a shoe in to win.
Greg,you dont mind loud noises do you?Im bringing my own bait.
Ah yes....the soon-to-be-patented Explos-A-Lure.
On sale at a bait shop near you.Patent pending.
Patent Pending.....Explosives Expert License required.
"When you want to really win a fishing tournament, you just have to be Goodenough."

.Paid for by Explos-A-Lure...When it's all on the line.
President and CEO, Explos-A-Lure, Inc. "We at Explos-A-Lure firmly believe that all sport fishing tournament creels must be judged only by total weight. We disagree that the fish need be whole and submit that half-fishes, fish tails, puree of fish, and fish entrails be counted towards total creel weight."

Excerpt; Explos-A-Lure testimony, IGFA Monthly Board Meeting, 9/2/09.
Notice Condello is already in his expected finshing order! Hmmmm Perhaps I'm glad my name is mis-spelled-----plausible deniability!
Phil Rasy, are you out there new buddy?
Guys be ready - there are a bunch of very good fishermen in that list that are not Forum heads. \:o
 Originally Posted By: ewest
Guys be ready - there are a bunch of very good fishermen in that list that are not Forum heads. \:o

Bob Turner, sorry buddy. \:\( Eric's quote above does NOT refer to me!

Although the one and only time I fished Table Rock Lake I caught a white bass that was over 8 pounds. That was when I was 4.

My mom was proud of my fish, but asked why I was soaking wet. I told her that the fish drug me into the water. She beleived me and told me to clean up before supper. When I came out of our camper she saw me get a shocked look on my face as she was getting ready to cook all the fillets from my bass. Even though I knew I would get my butt blistered for lying, I told her that the REAL reason I was all wet, was because I had to swim out a ways to "catch" the fish. She said "That's Ok. Did you drop the pole again?" I told her "No, it was floating and I just wanted to say I caught a big fish.

She almost threw up, but thanked me for telling her BEFORE we ate it! That was the one and only time in my youth I didn't get in boatloads of trouble for telling a lie! At 4 years old that fish was a monster!!!

Can we count floaters in our limits???????????
I think DuPont Spinners are legal.....
The two girls ended up in the same boat by a totally random selection?
We need PB forum monikers to place sidebets,, what the heck is a Tom Goodenough? Is that German? I do agree, fish particles should count, as they will all die anyway.
 Originally Posted By: Dwight
The two girls ended up in the same boat by a totally random selection?

Come on, Dwight, the odds on that happening are only 1 in 131,072 or so.
I promise it was purely coincidence!! I thought about throwing their names back in, but that wouldn't have been totally random! Plus I think it is cool having an all girl team!
Trent we need to get together and plan our strategy on how we are going to win. I have Bruce's tackle box and don't plan on giving it back until after the tournament so we can count him out. Now we just need to distract the rest of the guys with a free case of beer on the dock. We could leave some ribs for Bob Lusk and Mike Otto to keep them busy.
A dictionary and erector set should pretty much knock Theo outta the box
We could set up a construction project for Brettski if he were going to be fishing
why are Bob and Eric not fishing?
Yes and give him only a plastic hammer and screwdriver. \:D
We are working - several of us are helping with the tourney and other matters. Maybe Sue will appoint us judges. \:o
I did a little google search and found out that Phil Rasy may actually be Mike Otto's nephew-in law!

I am pretty excited and think this is just gonna be alot of fun all the way around!!
 Originally Posted By: Brettski
A dictionary and erector set should pretty much knock Theo outta the box

ooops....he's already outta the box! What? No Theo in the Great Fishapalooza either?
 Originally Posted By: burgermeister
We need PB forum monikers to place sidebets,, what the heck is a Tom Goodenough? Is that German? I do agree, fish particles should count, as they will all die anyway.

Burger,nope,its english.My ancesters got ran out of England and landed here in 1602.The story was that he got caught messing with a noblemans wife and had to leave in somewhat of a hurry.
Just curious is drinking allowed? If so my money is on Tom. If he's not Goodenough then who is?
Yep,we be gonna win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkVfd2WncTw
Jeez, I might have to bring a surf board, I could have gotten barrelled on that wave.
Heybud,how can drinking not be allowed when 1)its us and 2) we're gonna be FISHING.
We need a betting pool, with odds like a horse race. Jeff get on listing the odds of each teams chance of winning please.
I'll put a buck on myself. At 10,000:1 odds, you can't turn it down!
If Tom doesn't win, I'm gonna send another 50 bucks to the Jesse West foundation. Any takers on this bet? Wish I could be there, but due to storm damage etc., can't make it this year.
Not sure of Nate's partner but with this field he is at least what 100,000:1. I get to talk smack since not fishing.
There has been a little change to the teams ~ Nancy Gorman has been replaced by Larry Clay. Apparently Nancy didn't mean to be in the tournament. So much for the all girl team!! Lucky for Larry, though!
Mis-deal!!!
I will put some money on my dad and Tom G! My dad is not technically a bass fisherman, but he definitely is in tune with the fish.

Greg, just dont be the first one to fall asleep in your cabin! Shawn gave me the code already and I still, according to Theo, have alot of growing up to do!!
 Originally Posted By: n8ly
...he definitely is in tune with the fish.

OK Theo....right...about...now!
(drumroll)

Tssssss!!!!!
I thought of a couple questions
1)Are the guides aware of what they were hired for?
2)Do we get a copy of local laws,or do we rely on the guides
3)i never saw an answer about the beer,after all,we do have a designated driver.
 Originally Posted By: TOM G
I thought of a couple questions
1)Are the guides aware of what they were hired for?

Not the one who gets you.
I guess I"ll put the mods booth on the list too.
\:D \:D \:D

Oh, wait a minute.. \:o \:o \:o ... note to self stay away from the mod's booth, far away!
Tom, please give JHAP an estimated blast radius.
Hey there! The only rule I know of is that the bass must be 15" or greater to keep. The guides are informed as to the rules and times - I don't know that they are aware of what they are actually getting into with this group, though. As for the beer, how could one fish with out a cold beer?
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
Tom, please give JHAP an estimated blast radius.

As JHAP and the GSA are already on the list,what differance does it make.
Dang, forgot to pack the flak jackets.
© Pond Boss Forum