Pond Boss
Posted By: Matt Clark Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 06:53 PM
I was perusing one of my favorite web haunts when I see (in reference to some fishy pics of a supposedly giant boar - NOT Hogzilla - killed in Louisiana), when I see THIS!!!:

"One of the pond websites I hit call this the Condello technique. Hold the fish close to your body and it gives your eyes a comparison to work with, next, extend your arm straight toward the camera and the same fish looks several pounds heavier."

Don't believe me, eh? Go to Iowa Outdoors!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 06:59 PM
WOW!
Posted By: TOM G Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 07:00 PM
We all know Bruce is famous.Heck,his picture is in post-offices all across the country. \:D \:D \:D
Being on forum like that wouldn't make him world famous, but just famous in Iowa, and that isn't much to be excited about. About as exciting as being famous in Idaho.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 07:09 PM
About as exciting as being famous in Idaho
Is that your coy way of calling him a potatoehead?
 Originally Posted By: Beaver Boy
just famous in Iowa, and that isn't much to be excited about.

Now wait just a minute! You can't equate being famous in IOWA with being famous in Idaho...it ain't even close!

Although Iowa may not be the center of the known universe, it's closer than IDAHO! Either way...news of HIM is spreading. Will all you PB'ers just stand by and watch it happen???
Posted By: Sunil Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 08:10 PM
Watch it now, I was born in Idaho.

I bet Condello googles himself after seeing this thread!
I challenge you to arm wrestling match to decide the fate of which state is more famous
Posted By: Sunil Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 08:21 PM
I'll give you a few minutes to reconsider there BB. You know I can bench press over 1,000 lbs. (although I choose not to).
Posted By: Sunil Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 08:24 PM
Holly Shnikees! Google "Bruce Condello"

Dude really is everywhere...
I like this search finding:
 Quote:
Shoot, Hanna Montana AND Bruce Condello, all in Music City the same nite. No pink hat.right?

Posted By: bobad Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 09:49 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil

I bet Condello googles himself after seeing this thread!

Your commoent prompted me to google "Bruce Condello" and "Bobad".

10 hits out of 10 for Bruce. (didn't even look on page 2 and above)

Bobad, 4 hits out of 10 were me.

I got spanked. \:\(

It appears that whatever Brucg goes after, he goes after it 100%.
Just the mere fact that you put my name in the header for this thread feeds the monster.
Posted By: n8ly Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/12/09 11:25 PM
#12 and #16 on google for Bruce Condello are saweet!
17 pages of links on Google, and not ONE reference to the real
burgermeister.
Holly Shnikees!

Holly Shnikees! ??? Was that your junior prom date?

Quote:
Google "Bruce Condello"
Dude really is everywhere...

I had to go to the bottom of the 4th page before I found a hit that WAS NOT our Bruce Condello!
I'm still waiting for somebody to do my Wiki page.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/13/09 12:56 PM
Should have been "Holy."

There was a girl in college named Holly. She was hot.

In a log cabin he helped his father build.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/13/09 01:57 PM
Let me just say that I lived in Idaho from birth to 6 mos. old. Of course, this qualifies Idaho to be a great state above other states.

Other states that have been graced with my residency thus qualifying them to be great are Tennessee and Pennsylvania.

Now my brother was born in College Station, TX, but that doesn't qualify Texas for anything. Sorry guys.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/13/09 02:09 PM
OH SNAP!
Damn...I google my name, and there's lot of "stuff"...none of it related to me.

Google my WHOLE name and the ONLY thing that comes up is this kid on Indiana's most wanted list...guess I'm not that famous...unlike IOWA...
 Originally Posted By: Matt Clark

Google my WHOLE name and the ONLY thing that comes up is this kid on Indiana's most wanted list...guess I'm not that famous...unlike IOWA...

I just used Google to figure out your middle name. :P
 Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
 Originally Posted By: Matt Clark

I just used Google to figure out your middle name. :P

Now I know what these guys mean when they say "...you gotta watch out for this guy Bruce..." \:o

...and why he's world famous....
Posted By: davatsa Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/13/09 08:57 PM
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus

I had to go to the bottom of the 4th page before I found a hit that WAS NOT our Bruce Condello!

The "other" Bruce Condellos are probably upset with their parents right now. Hard name with which to compete.

Now my brother was born in College Station, TX...

I'm sorry. That will follow him around like a 3-week dead, maggot-infested albatross.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/14/09 02:21 AM
Who is Bruce Condello Google,and what is Google Bruce Condello \:\/
Posted By: Dwight Re: Bruce Condello...you are WORLD famous!!! - 03/14/09 02:56 PM
Bruce's little brother Albert Capone Condello is even more famous than Bruce.

Bruce "Chuck Norris" Condello???
 Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
I'm still waiting for somebody to do my Wiki page.

By the strangest of coincidences, I happened to stumble across it.
© Pond Boss Forum