Pond Boss
Posted By: CJBS2003 Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 05:48 AM
I had this idea, that it would be nice to see where all the Pond Boss Forum Members are throughout the country and the world!

So I built a Frappr Map.

You don't even have to sign up with the site to put your location down, but you can always sign up if you choose. Frappr Pond Boss Forum Map

Anyways, run with as you choose. I think it will be pretty cool to look at the map and see where members are, where they are concentrated and what areas are lacking PB Forum members. Enjoy!
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 10:07 AM
I'm in (or, rather, on).
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 11:19 AM
O K,I figured it out,Im in. \:\)
Posted By: Dragon70669 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 11:28 AM
This is my first post on this GREAT forum!! I made my way onto the map. I think this is a really good idea.
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 01:15 PM
I'm "on" too. Great Idea!!
Posted By: Jersey Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 01:18 PM
OK, now THIS IS COOL!!!
Everyone needs to jump into this.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 01:29 PM
Dragon,welcome to the forum,hope to hear more from you.
Posted By: Brett295 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 02:27 PM
I'm on there.
Posted By: RobA Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 02:42 PM
I put myself on there but I entered my whole address (thought you had to). Not sure I want that info out here (it's not you guys I'm worried about). Anyway to change that to just the zip code?
Posted By: davatsa Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 03:09 PM
Good question, Rob. I'd like to change mine just to put a closer (smaller) town, but I can't figure out how to do it. Hopefully someone more technologically-savvy can show us how.
Posted By: Jeff Walker Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 03:39 PM
I'm on and included a pic of my pond (before I started clearing/thinning the trees on the banks.
Posted By: JoeG Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 04:40 PM
I'm on the map, and so is my second pond, it's that big body of water North of my place.
Posted By: Jersey Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 04:53 PM
Jersey, Georgia was on the map. I'm sure your one-horse town will be too.
Posted By: dave in el dorado ca Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 05:48 PM
i think i did it....

nice pic sue!!
Posted By: ewest Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 06:16 PM
Done - thanks and great idea.
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 06:18 PM
Thanks Dave! That's a black jaguar I saw in Mexico. He's quite handsome!
This map idea is great! I hope everyone participates.
Posted By: Beaver Boy Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 06:20 PM
ok, I added myself on there, accidently deleted someone else though.
Posted By: Kevin H. Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 06:41 PM
Pretty cool Idea, I'm on, and thanx CJ, I too have been wanting to do this same thing, just not as computer savvy as 99% of everybody else.
Posted By: Weissguy Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 08:02 PM
I'm on!
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 08:15 PM
Proud to be on there for big town of Ball Ground, GA
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 08:48 PM
Has anybody given any thoughts that JHAP could use this map in conjuction with the GSA Deathstar locating.....never mind.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 08:50 PM
Why give the guy ideas? I mean really.....
Posted By: Weissguy Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 08:52 PM
 Originally Posted By: TOM G
Has anybody given any thoughts that JHAP could use this map in conjuction with the GSA Deathstar locating.....never mind.

I'm not on any more! hehe
Posted By: Brettski Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 09:03 PM
Come on guys, it's been how many years now? Ain't it time we tell JHAP the truth?
Posted By: Jeff Walker Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 09:05 PM

All the more reason I used my Ex-Wife's zip code. \:D
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 09:15 PM
 Originally Posted By: Brettski
Come on guys, it's been how many years now? Ain't it time we tell JHAP the truth?

Ahh, those were the days. What a great gang - Brett Skiwalker, Han Sunilo, Obi-wan Condello, R2DD1, and CPTheo.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 09:25 PM
Glad to see you all enjoyed my idea! It is pretty cool to look at the map and start to see where we all live and play. Any chance a moderator can pin this somewhere so it doesn't get lost so as new member join they can add themselves as well?
Posted By: Brettski Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 09:42 PM
...don't forget Otto the hutt and Luskbacca
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/06/09 11:19 PM
 Originally Posted By: Brettski
don't forget Otto the hutt and Luskbacca

I'm crushed. How could you forget Yolkda?
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/07/09 01:42 AM
No way I'm falling for this one from a cop.
Posted By: ewest Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/07/09 02:01 AM
Will do in a day or so. If we put it there now no one else can post on the thred.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/07/09 07:59 AM
OK, sounds good!

Dang, DIED that is one mean looking GSF you put on the map!
Posted By: Al Davison Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/07/09 02:19 PM
I'm on in Athens, Georgia. Thanks for doing this!

Nice to see 2 other North Georgia ponds on here. They aren't really as close to me as they might appear on the map but, at least we have our presence noted.

Go Dawgs! and, go fish!
Posted By: maashkinoozhe Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/07/09 05:00 PM
I'm on now, pretty neat to see the concentrations of people on here so far. Looking forward to seeing how it fills up!
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/08/09 01:28 PM
Map is looking good guys! Hopefully it will continue to fill over the next week or two as less regular visitors see it and join in...
Posted By: Chris Steelman Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/08/09 08:48 PM
I didn't know we had such a following in Yemen.
Posted By: Ric Swaim Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/08/09 10:59 PM
 Quote:
I didn't know we had such a following in Yemen.

I noticed that too Chris. It's a bit disconcerting.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 12:27 AM
With three countries represented, where is our good friend Rad?
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 12:34 AM
Hopefully the Yemen posters are GIs using their alias.
Otherwise, show us your pond.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 12:38 AM

Luckily, we don't have addresses in my part of West Virginia -- we just have inexact nearby locations, like "a ways on down yonder, just past where Wilbur's barn used to be."

Besides, JHAP's aim is awful. At the last convention, George wouldn't even let him practice with a flyrod.
Posted By: Rad Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 01:58 AM
Catmandoo,
Our mailman uses that system, I am the foreigner who lives on the new road, even though the road is 4 years old and there are two newer roads. The other two don't have foreigners or I would probably get their mail as well as any other foreigner's mail.

My official address is 39/9 Saphli Road, Thung Wua Laen, Saphli, Pathiu, Chumpon, Thailand.

Thanks CR, good idea.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 11:08 AM
Has anyone else noticed,JHAP is avoiding this thread? He's up to something.Im relocating into my camper at a remote location,until I find out where he,and the deathstar are located.Not that I've done anything wrong,mind you.Im not even worried.I have back-up tinfoil hats.And antiGPS radar blocking capabilities.And a 55 gal drum of wupa##.And a drum of anti-wupa##.And a flyrod.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 12:46 PM
Has anyone else noticed,JHAP is avoiding this thread? He's up to something.

Problem is, he can't put the Deathstar on the map since it's in orbit.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 01:51 PM
 Originally Posted By: catmandoo
Besides, JHAP's aim is awful. At the last convention, George wouldn't even let him practice with a flyrod.

OH SNAP!

That Sir is a complete and utter (udder?) fabrication! George did in fact let me practice with a flyrod and I only hit him three times with it. Of course then he "encouraged" Brandon to give me lessons in the hallway but I'm quite sure that had nothing to do with my aim. Oh and by the way I did pay the bill for the hallway chandelier that mysteriously got tangled in my line and subsequently pulled from the ceiling.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/09/09 02:16 PM
I have not added myself to the map for three reasons:

1. The exact location GSA world headquarters must be kept secret. We have an extensive weapons cache, several emergency cases of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, the complete Star Trek and Twilight Zone DVD collector's edition sets, and the beginnings of a well stocked wine cellar. It is imperative that none of this fall into enemy hands.

2. I am very near DIED. If you find him then you will know my general vicinity, unless of course I am piloting the Death Star or one of our Stealth Fighters.

3. We are absentee property owners and our pond is quite literally on the map. If I were post even so much as my zip code it would not take that long for someone to determine our exact location. It's not that I worry so much about the general public getting to our pond. No, it's you freaks. If you found out where our pond was then Condello would show up and completely fish out our pond in 17 minutes flat. Dwight would sneak over and build something fabulous and complicated and then not tell me what it was used for. TomG would get all "beered up" and blow the place up. Yolk and Rainman would do something horrible to my GSF. Cecil would fill it with Perch. And Theo, I shiver to think what Theo might do.

I will not be a lamb led to slaughter.

I do have a lamb costume but it is for Halloween and other "special" occasions.
Posted By: DJT Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 02:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
I will not be a lamb led to slaughter.

Don't act all innocent. We heard what you did to those poor Gambusia.
Posted By: Matt Clark Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 12:49 PM
I'm not usually this slow...but I can't figure for the life of me how to "add" anything...any help?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 01:11 PM
Sometimes it does not load up fully Matt, so close the webpage and try to reopen it.

When it opens fully, it should be fairly evident as to what to do.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 03:02 PM
 Originally Posted By: DJT
Don't act all innocent. We heard what you did to those poor Gambusia.

Yes and I have the emotional scars to prove it. To this day I can hardly look a Gam in the eye. They always seem to have a disapproving, blink-less, "I know who you are and saw what you did" stare. I find it rather unnerving.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 03:32 PM
Last Summer I found I could easily catch lots of Gambusia by placing a net at the east end of a school and then unveiling a picture of JHAP at the west end.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 03:36 PM
 Originally Posted By: Theo
Last Summer I found I could easily catch lots of Gambusia by placing a net at the east end of a school and then unveiling a picture of JHAP at the west end.

OH SNAP!

Or to put it in Sunil's terms...

Dude, that was harsh.
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 03:57 PM
brutal
Posted By: ewest Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 04:07 PM
JHAP said ;
"We are absentee property owners and our pond is quite literally on the map. If I were post even so much as my zip code it would not take that long for someone to determine our exact location."

Just do what I did and place on your home (SD) not the pond.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 04:38 PM
Theo, I did the same thing, but with bullheads!

They were scared.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 05:12 PM
Theo & Sunil. I did the same thing at a Hooters in Atlanta,
five minutes later, you guessed it, sign went up for waitresses wanted.....
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 06:03 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 08:10 PM
Remember, you don't have to put down your complete address to add yourself to the map. A simple City and State will work. Now if you want to PM me your exact address and the hours you are not around, along with what size fish you have in your pond I'd gladly take it... If anyone has put more information than they wish to share, let me know as others have and I will take care of it for you.

~Travis

Also, if you cannot figure out how to post, just drop me a PM and I will help you out.
Posted By: dave in el dorado ca Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 10:22 PM
cj, did you help jhap out?

OMG i havent laughed so hard all week......
Posted By: adirondack pond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/10/09 10:57 PM
Hey JHAP, I figured you had money, but I didn't think you could buy property in the Shasta National forest.
Also do you always wear a fish instead of pants! \:D
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 01:24 AM
I believe JHAP is good to go... He hasn't sent me a PM and I checked the map and only his City and State are on there. The map is looking good! I didn't realize how many forum members were in the middle east. I am surprised we have none in Europe? Good to see some of our northern neighbors are on here! I hope everyone eventually sees this thread and posts on the map...
Posted By: davatsa Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 03:49 AM
 Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
I didn't realize how many forum members were in the middle east.

Reminds me of Brick Tamland's quote in Anchorman:

"Right now it is seventy-eight degrees in our fair city, and compare that to sixty-eight degrees in the Upper Northwest, and forty-eight degrees in the Middle East."

If you mean THAT middle east, then yes, we have a lot of forum members there. Theo Gallus, Ryan Freeze, and Bill Cody are all from the Middle East. I'm not sure why there are so many folks from Yemen on the map.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 03:59 AM
Oh, I was referring to those folks from Yemen. I can't say I have ever seen one post on here. Perhaps BG and LMB are a big thing over there... Maybe one will chime in and let us know!
Posted By: dave in el dorado ca Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 05:32 AM
 Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
I believe JHAP is good to go... He hasn't sent me a PM and I checked the map and only his City and State are on there. .............

man he has takin you guys hook line and sinker...........look at the city name.........i'm still LOL!!
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 06:32 AM
Weed, CA? Never been to Cali, but I'm guessing JHAP doesn't live in WEED... Do they grow lots of it in the Shasta National Forest? HAHA
Posted By: Rad Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 12:50 PM
Maybe those Yeman guys are aquaculture guys,

"Two species of shrimp and one finfish are cultured by the ARC, namely the Indian white shrimp (Penaeus indicus ) and the green tiger shrimp (Penaeus semisulcatus ) as well as the goldlined seabream (Rhabdosargus sarba )."

I say this only because I have been to Weed.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 12:53 PM
 Originally Posted By: davatsa
Reminds me of Brick Tamland's quote in Anchorman:

"Right now it is seventy-eight degrees in our fair city, and compare that to sixty-eight degrees in the Upper Northwest, and forty-eight degrees in the Middle East."

If you mean THAT middle east, then yes, we have a lot of forum members there. Theo Gallus, Ryan Freeze, and Bill Cody are all from the Middle East.

All I needed was one more reason to hate WIll Ferrell.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 02:17 PM
I'm in. I have been so busy with work, I almost missed out!
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 02:47 PM
Ok, Ok, you caught me. I live in Weed, California. I have changed my profile now since I have been placed on the map for all to see (almost quite literally based upon that photo). Don't make fun of my home town. No Weed was not named for marijuana, get your minds out of the pungent clouds. Our beautiful town was named after our founder Abner Weed who discovered that the area's strong winds and cool breezes were useful in drying out his wet lumber.

Oh and as for that photo that's on the map, that was a wonderful pet that I had for years. I caught him in Lake Shasta one day while using a cast net and transferred him to my pond. You see Jeremiah was a bullfrog pollywog and he must have been exposed to radiation while an egg and therefore grew to enormous proportions. All was good with Jeremiah until he turned into a frog. Jeremiah got loose one day and ate one of my neighbors Great Danes. The town folk got real angry and claimed he was dangerous and they wanted to put him down. There was no way I was going to let anyone kill Jeremiah so I loaded him onto a one ton flat bed truck and took him back to Lake Shasta and turned him loose. Given the fact that occasionally a tourist or two disappears at Shasta, I believe that Jeremiah is still there alive and well. Yes, folks, Jeremiah was a bull frog, he was a good friend of mine, I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine, He always had some mighty fine wine.

And that's all I have to say about that.

We except for the fact that you people are lucky that I'm not "King of the World."

Real lucky.
Posted By: tejasrojas Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 11:09 PM
Ya know, a frog can tell you when it's going to rain.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 11:28 PM
All the frogs around here left last summer.
Posted By: tejasrojas Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/11/09 11:57 PM
I saw one just a few weeks ago.
O'course he was heading north at the time.....
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/12/09 04:43 AM
OK, I stand corrected... JHAP lives in Weed, CA. Looks like a pretty area to boot!

Still no word from our fellows from Yemen... Perhaps Rad has it right, I thought Yemen was a desert though?
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/12/09 12:37 PM
It ain't "the land of a thousand lakes".
Posted By: TennJeff Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/12/09 06:34 PM
I'm on.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/13/09 02:36 AM
Our map is looking great guys! If you haven't added yourself, please do! Thanks for playing into my idea... I hope everyone has enjoyed this.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/20/09 05:51 PM
Still some on here who haven't added themselves to the map yet... If you haven't checked the map lately, take a look. It's looks pretty cool!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/20/09 06:16 PM
I'm disturbed that our recent efforts to boost readership in Uzbekistan have yielded no tangible results.
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/20/09 08:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
I'm disturbed that our recent efforts to boost readership in Uzbekistan have yielded no tangible results.

True, but I did speak to a guy from Odessa the other day that subscribed.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/20/09 09:18 PM
I'm on the map now. It was painless! Some of you need to add some pics. Come on now all you have to do it get them off your browser!
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/20/09 11:46 PM
Ok, Ok, you caught me...

. . . as for that photo that's on the map, that was a wonderful pet that I had for years. I caught him in Lake Shasta one day while using a cast net and transferred him to my pond. You see Jeremiah was a bullfrog pollywog and he must have been exposed to radiation while an egg and therefore grew to enormous proportions. All was good with Jeremiah until he turned into a frog. Jeremiah got loose one day and ate one of my neighbors Great Danes. The town folk got real angry and claimed he was dangerous and they wanted to put him down. There was no way I was going to let anyone kill Jeremiah so I loaded him onto a one ton flat bed truck and took him back to Lake Shasta and turned him loose. Given the fact that occasionally a tourist or two disappears at Shasta, I believe that Jeremiah is still there alive and well. Yes, folks, Jeremiah was a bull frog, he was a good friend of mine, I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine, He always had some mighty fine wine.

We except for the fact that you people are lucky that I'm not "King of the World."

Real lucky.

We are lucky! I just looked at the photo. That is disgusting!

I don't want to look too close, but from the waist down, you don't appear to be wearing anything but Jeramiah and your sandals!!!

JHAP and Jeremiah

Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/21/09 01:12 AM
Ok, Ok, you caught me...

. . . as for that photo that's on the map, that was a wonderful pet that I had for years. I caught him in Lake Shasta one day while using a cast net and transferred him to my pond. You see Jeremiah was a bullfrog pollywog and he must have been exposed to radiation while an egg and therefore grew to enormous proportions. All was good with Jeremiah until he turned into a frog. Jeremiah got loose one day and ate one of my neighbors Great Danes. The town folk got real angry and claimed he was dangerous and they wanted to put him down. There was no way I was going to let anyone kill Jeremiah so I loaded him onto a one ton flat bed truck and took him back to Lake Shasta and turned him loose. Given the fact that occasionally a tourist or two disappears at Shasta, I believe that Jeremiah is still there alive and well. Yes, folks, Jeremiah was a bull frog, he was a good friend of mine, I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine, He always had some mighty fine wine.

Real lucky.

We are lucky! I just looked at the photo. That is disgusting!

I don't want to look too close, but from the waist down, you don't appear to be wearing anything but Jeramiah and your sandals!!!

JHAP and Jeremiah

Yeah where are the mods now? Oh yeah that's right I didn't post it so it stays.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/21/09 02:39 PM

Don't be ridiculous. I am also wearing a Brazillian cut neoprene cod piece.

What else would you wear when you go noodling for mutant pollywogs?
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/21/09 02:59 PM

Don't be ridiculous. I am also wearing a Brazillian cut neoprene cod piece.

What else would you wear when you go noodling for mutant pollywogs?

\:D
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/22/09 03:37 AM
Noodling for mutant pollywogs... Now that is a new hobby!
Posted By: Omaha Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/26/09 05:06 PM
In!
Posted By: AaronM Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/26/09 11:11 PM
hilarious. I feel a little detached from the rest of you.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/26/09 11:56 PM
Watching the map grow has been fun. I really want to thank our friend CopperNose (CJBS) for starting it.

I found it surprising to see where the majority of us are located. I stuck my cursor in what I figured was near the middle of the most heavily represented area. Now it really seems like Lusk did a great job of choosing Missouri for our convention. It is still a 14 hour drive . . ., but what a sacrifice in the name of aquaculture.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/27/09 01:47 AM
Now all we need is Mr. Lusk himself to join the map! Hopefully, more of the not so regular visitors will check in and newbies who have just found the site will also mark their spot on the map...
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/27/09 02:36 PM
Does anyone know how to make the map full screen?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/27/09 02:52 PM
Come on, TOM G. You've shown that you know how to make text bigger and in different colors, and now you can't figure out how to make the map full-screen?
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 03/27/09 08:28 PM
I am not aware of a way to make the map full screen sized...
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 04/08/09 05:50 AM
I was just looking at the Pond Boss Forum Map. We're up to 126 marks on the map! Not too shabby...
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 04/28/09 07:54 AM
So far 136 people have placed themselves on the map and 871 people have taken a look at the map! Not bad for a forum like ours... It really is neat to see where we all live! Eric or another moderator, perhaps you can now sticky it to the top so as new members join in or old member come back, they too can add themselves to the map and enjoy the fun.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Where are you on the Map? - 04/28/09 03:19 PM
No Alabama or Arkansas???
Posted By: ewest Re: Where are you on the Map? - 04/28/09 06:26 PM
Hey you guys from Alabama and Arkansas need to go to the first page and join in !!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 04/29/09 01:19 AM
This is shaping up like a nice road map for one of us to hit every pond from the forum and journal their experiences on the watershed and meeting said Meister. I would buy that book in a heartbeat were it published.

JHAP - You don't have any work to do until next April, right? Would be a righteous journey - and you could seed every pond with GSH fry ala Johnny Appleseed so we can all become enlightened to the ways of the GREEN side.
Posted By: tjstubbs Re: Where are you on the Map? - 04/29/09 01:26 AM
Alright, Im on it, I was surprised to see 3 other loyal Iowegians, it was a proud moment.
JHAP- Is it possible to noodle for the elusive mutant GSF of the west? Because that would be something. Not that Im not really impressed with Jeramiah and other mutant pollywogs of the Shasta.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/01/09 06:36 AM
Well, I just checked the Pond Boss Forum Map and we are up to 152 members who have posted on the map!

If you are new to the forum or just haven't haven't posted yet, take a second and mark your spot. No need to mark your exact address, just a city or zip code will do. Quite a good scattering all over the county... Definitely some very well represented areas though!
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/01/09 08:51 PM
Im gonna print put the map.Everyone please post when you go to work so I can start mapping out my fishing calender.
Posted By: Tom F Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/01/09 09:19 PM
I no longer go to work but you can still come fish.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/02/09 02:37 AM
I didn't count, but I bet we got at least 1 representative in 20 plus states now...
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/02/09 02:42 AM
Someone get a map going...I can take a few weeks off and hit the road. I need a videographer to document my obscene catches and narrow escapes from the law along the way.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/02/09 02:31 PM
 Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Someone get a map going...I can take a few weeks off and hit the road. I need a videographer to document my obscene catches and narrow escapes from the law along the way.

If your smart,you'll be more worried about pondmiesters with shotguns.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/02/09 09:08 PM
I want to fish WITH the meisters...not TRESPASS. Jeesh! Maybe some cocktails and a good meal...spread the cheer type thing.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/03/09 04:43 AM
I'll go with you TJ... You can show me how it's done!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/03/09 05:17 AM
Catching fish, drinking cocktails, or skirting Johnny Law??? All the above?
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/03/09 06:14 AM
All of the above... I know a thing or two about skirting Johnny Law though.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/03/09 01:26 PM
Count me in,I've got a couple of BIG icechest.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/03/09 11:45 PM
That makes three for the Pond Boss road tour, now we just need to work on getting the invites so we don't get shot while fishing...
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/04/09 04:36 AM
To all my forum brethren - permanent invite to my place - I'd be honored to host any of you for some fishing, cocktails, then morels, cocktails, tenderloin on the Big Green Egg over hickory and sugar maple smoke and jumbo scallops, then a few more cocktails and flash powder delights to celebrate the summer....boom!

[I think Condello is in too...I know a low spot in his fence!]
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Where are you on the Map? - 07/04/09 11:26 AM
Mmmmm... Jumbo scallops! I'm headed to my dad's house on the Bay this morning. I plan on eating a lot of tasty blue crabs today!
Posted By: joshua Re: Where are you on the Map? - 01/23/10 12:57 AM
great idea i'm on
© Pond Boss Forum