Pond Boss
Posted By: catmandoo Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 01:58 AM
All three did a fantastic job on the show tonight.

Mark was far more relaxed than on the previous shows - and great. Bob was just plain ol' Bob -- always fun to listen to. And, Bruce was a natural.

Fantastic show.

A big "Thank You" to Bob, Bruce, Mark -- and RFD-TV.

The more people we can get into actively managing their ponds, the better for all of us.

Ken
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:01 AM
I am trying to get onto my laptop and get it on utube......(I havent ever do that so wish me luck)
Posted By: davatsa Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:07 AM
I caught the tail end of the show, but I thought it was great!

Very inspiring--They make me want to go out and just manage something!
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:19 AM
 Originally Posted By: FattyMcButterpants
I am trying to get onto my laptop and get it on utube......(I havent ever do that so wish me luck)

Good luck, and may God bless.
Posted By: MarkECIN Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:21 AM
It was great show; I enjoyed it! Thanks Bob, Bruce, Mark and RFD-TV...some great questions were asked. I was even able to call in and ask some of my own. I got it taped so I can watch it again as they answered many questions that I and others had and I'm going to try some different things this summer....not to mention some of the sites they recommended 1) Harvest 2) Maintain that great water quality I have 3) and what I struggle with most--I've got to figure this size/amount of fish feed better. Got my work cut out for this spring--cannot wait. I love a challenge. dot
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:22 AM
I am burning a copy to dvd and then going to transfer it to youtube... ?
Posted By: MarkECIN Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:29 AM
Great! I don't know how to do that but I'm sure others would love the information. Thanks.
Posted By: davatsa Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 03:22 AM
 Originally Posted By: FattyMcButterpants
I am burning a copy to dvd and then going to transfer it to youtube... ?

I'm Ron Burgundy?
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 12:54 PM
It was awesome! Purina has got to love the pub first way not use dog food then why not use cheaper fish food then Shaun why not use game chow instead of aquamax. All well answered.
Posted By: bobad Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 01:56 PM
 Originally Posted By: davatsa
I caught the tail end of the show, but I thought it was great!

I caught the first 15 minutes. Right at the part when the fish feeder went off, we heard a big boom as a transformer blew. We stayed in the dark for 2-1/2 hours. How's that for luck?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:21 PM
On the brighter side, you're not up North where you could have frozen your rear off without power.

I hope somebody can pirate the show over to You Tube. Maybe Dr. Mark could put it on the Purina site. Hey Mark!!
Posted By: ewest Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:37 PM
We don't get it here. I could not get through this time. Last time I was the first question but did not hear the answer as -we don't get the program. \:\(
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 02:37 PM
 Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1

I hope somebody can pirate the show over to You Tube. Maybe Dr. Mark could put it on the Purina site. Hey Mark!!

I think I may be able to convert the show to an MP3 audio podcast, but I won't be able to do it until this evening, after work. If I can, possibly it could get posted here -- if it we have reproduction rights.

Ken
Posted By: JHFV Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 03:13 PM
I thought it was great myself. I think they need to do it like once a month and take more phone calls that was the best part. I was bummed when they said they were out of time! I was hoping one of the regulars here was gonna call in and pull there chain for a good laugh.
Posted By: LOVELACE LAKE Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 03:35 PM
Haha I was thinking and hopping that was going to happen to. Where were my moderators. I didn't know there was going to be a picture of me on there. (Me with my face that wasn't smiling and doing something weird.) Thank for the show I really enjoyed it.
Posted By: chudoc Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 05:19 PM
I was channel surfing right before the hour and was able to watch the whole show! Even the wife got into it! When They said it was the end of the show, We both said "ALREADY?" We could have watched another hour!
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 06:30 PM
Loved it. Doctors Bob, Bruce & Mark were very knowledgeable, informative, humorous, well dressed and fluffed, puffed & powdered.
Y'all did our little family proud!!!
Posted By: Mark B Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 07:17 PM
Son of a b&%$#, I forgot an missed it. Would love to see a Youtube or dvd copy if anyone has the means, let us know!
Thanks and from the sounds of it, it went off real well, nice job guys!
Salmonid
Posted By: jakeb Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 07:45 PM
Is it going to re-run anytime soon?
Posted By: MarkECIN Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 10:37 PM
I'm trying to talk my hubby into taking it off the TV where we saved it (it's kind of complicated how he has to do it--over my head)...but I'd probably get it on a VHS tape and then find someone to convert it on a CD. (Maybe next Christmas I'll get him something where it's easy to transfer). Not impossible, I'm sucking up just to get it backed up.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 11:08 PM
I have a copy on dvd
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/27/09 11:08 PM
tried to rip it with dvd ripper software. didnt work.
Posted By: MarkECIN Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 01:22 AM
Fatty, keep that copy safe. Our DVD receiver just died in the middle of trying to watch the show I taped last night...just sucks. I was trying to watch it as I missed parts when it was live. These electronic things go bad when you least want them to.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 02:50 AM
I am going to mail it to Aaron and he said he will put it on youtube
Posted By: MarkECIN Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 11:15 AM
Great. I want to watch it and get some notes down before I forget. Darn TV...hubby has to call for a replacement receiver from the dish people today.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 09:43 PM
i mailed it today. should be in AZ in a couple of days
Posted By: Sunil Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 09:48 PM
Weak that you couldn't do it yourself, Fattay, being in the computer business and all.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 09:54 PM
Dont you have a band to get back together???
Posted By: Brettski Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 10:08 PM
Theo...
the band pic, please
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/28/09 11:38 PM
Ain't it great to have loving fans!

Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/29/09 01:25 AM
Apparently the producer wasn't used to my kind of humor.

I told her right before air time that she should keep an eye on me because I had a rare combination of narcolepsy and IBS.

She looked alarmed.

Then I told her I was just kidding, but I'm not sure she thought it was quite as funny as I did.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/29/09 01:57 AM
They never do Bruce...they never do.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/29/09 02:39 AM
Fatty, you know I love you, right?
Posted By: DJT Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/29/09 03:05 AM
It's a shame you missed it Sunil. I especially enjoyed the part when Bruce hopped up on the RFD couch, started jumping up and down while shouting "I LOVE MY BIG BLUEGILL, I LOVE MY BIG BLUEGILL". \:D
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Fantastic RFD-TV Show - 01/29/09 04:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
Fatty, you know I love you, right?

You are lucky you bench press 800 lbs.....

And yes if you need one I will get you a copy on DVD (since you're a MOD and all)
© Pond Boss Forum