Pond Boss
Posted By: gayle00 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 03:40 PM
Hello Forum users!
This is Gayle and I am the Editorial Assistant at Pond Boss Magazine. Nice to meet you! I have been following the Forum discussions regarding our 2009 Pond Boss Conference and am excited to see your enthusiasm and ideas for what promises to be a spectacular event.

I will be working with Bob and our staff to promote the conference and would love to have your input on a tag line or catch phrase that quickly communicates the spirit of the Conference. It will be used with our event logo on all of our marketing materials, on the web, etc. Best to keep it about 8 words or less.

So, Forum users, put on your Pond Boss marketing hats and let us hear your ideas! Thanks - and I look forward to meeting many of you at the 2009 Pond Boss Conference.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 04:01 PM
Hi Gayle nice to meet you as well. Oh and you better hang onto your seat. Asking this group for ideas is a risky business at best.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 04:09 PM
Be The Best Pondmeister Ever - Attend our Conference and See How.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 04:34 PM
There's a guy that has tons of information on bluegill and midwestern ponds at Iowa State. I'm sure he could put together something interesting in a power point presentation for us. His name is Professor Joe Morris. Super nice guy too.

http://www.nrem.iastate.edu/faculty/morris.php

I also think Dr. Wetzel at Lincoln University in Missouri who is working on producing consistently huge bluegills could also be interesting.

I know we don't want to get too academic but I think some academics in the mix would be nice for those of us that are looking for more than just the basics.

Edit: My apologies. This was the wrong thread to post this. I tried to delete but was told it was no longer possible.

Posted By: ewest Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 04:59 PM
Hi Gayle and welcome. Marketing the PB convention has so many potential methods, angles and sources I am reluctant to try and pick just one to cover the entire spectrum.

Pond Boss - Creating world class recreational fisheries.
Posted By: P. Buckley Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 05:14 PM
HI Gayle. You are brave. I guess I will be the first to post a useful tag line. How To Remove A Treblehook While Drunk.
Posted By: P. Buckley Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 05:22 PM
On a more series note.. Improving Your Life One Pond At A Time.
A Healthy Pond Equals Happy Kids.
Posted By: P. Buckley Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 05:41 PM
Pond Boss Magazine Makes Happy Ponds.
Posted By: Brettski Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 06:13 PM
one word: Pondapalooza
Pond Boss conference '09

"Clean water and big fish!"
Posted By: FRPeeps Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 07:37 PM
Pond Boss - "It all starts with one stop - Pond Boss Conference 2009!"
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 07:52 PM
Pond Education to Grow Bigger Fish
Posted By: Mongo Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 09:17 PM

Plan to Attend & Make New Friends

Mongo
Posted By: Brettski Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 10:49 PM
PB presents: Earth, Wind, and Water Conference
Posted By: davatsa Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 11:17 PM
Ponds In, Dirt's Out. (Like the old Tide laundry detergent slogan).

Ponds: The Wealth of the Future.
Posted By: Rainman Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/16/09 11:39 PM
Big fish at Big Cedar -- Third Annual Pond Boss Conference 2009
Posted By: Kevin H. Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/17/09 12:43 AM
Pond Boss Conference 2009

"BE YOUR OWN BOSS".
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/17/09 01:13 AM
Dirt's Out - Ponds In - Now What?

"Thanks to davasta"
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/17/09 01:15 AM
The How Tos for a
Healthier Pond & Bigger Fish
Posted By: Shawn Banks Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/17/09 01:51 AM
Pond Boss Conference 2009
"Pondering Minds Want To Know"
Everything you wanted to know about ponds but were afraid to ask.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/18/09 03:05 AM
Pond Info You Forgot to Ask About!
Posted By: rmedgar Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/18/09 08:35 PM
We'll put the "P" in your ond Management!!!
Posted By: n8ly Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/18/09 09:48 PM
"Outside the box thinking- Innovative ways to enjoy your pond!"

"Have questions? We have all the answers! PB Conference 2009"

"Transform your pond into a world class swimming or fishing hole"
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/19/09 02:28 PM
 Originally Posted By: rmedgar
We'll put the "P" in your ond Management!!!

\:D \:D \:D

Somehow I don't think this is gonna pass muster Randy. Dang it's a good thing we're not having a Shiitake Mushroom growing convention.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/19/09 05:13 PM
JHAP, your probably right - just trying to be helpful...........
Posted By: gayle00 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/20/09 05:45 PM
Hello all... and thank you for the input on the tag line. WOW! Please keep the ideas coming... some very intersting options are
being presented... you guys are a creative group!

We'll be reviewing your ideas at the end of this week.

Gayle
Editorial Assistant
"ond Boss" Magazine
Gayle, edit your signature.

"Strategies for Healthier Ponds"
Posted By: claybird Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/20/09 07:30 PM
2009 Pond Boss Conference
Big Cedar Lodge, Branson, MO

"The best in pond management gathered to give you the best pond possible."

"We're talkin' ponds, fish, and friends."
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/20/09 09:13 PM
PondBoss,the greatest crazy people from around the world
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/21/09 01:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: TOM G
PondBoss,the greatest crazy people from around the world

Amen and THANK GOD for that!

Maybe we should add something about PB Forum members' legendary infinite patience with "rooks" like myself?
Posted By: DJT Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/21/09 01:49 AM
Pondboss conference 2009
"Come for the Lepomis sexing, stay for the otolith dissection"
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/21/09 02:26 AM
 Originally Posted By: DJT
Pondboss conference 2009

That one gets my vote.
Posted By: Sunil Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/21/09 02:41 AM
Ding ding ding, I think we have a winner!

Let's break it down for one scenario.

You're in your late 30's or early '40s. Things between you and your spouse have gotten a little old, maybe boring, and the love life isn't what it used to be. There's no time to talk anymore, and when you can, it's "did the boy take a poop today?" or "is the kid's nose still running?" You know, basically no intelligent or stimulating conversation.

So you see this flier "Pondboss conference 2009
"Come for the Lepomis sexing, stay for the otolith dissection."

You are on it like a cheap suit.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/21/09 02:48 PM
 Originally Posted By: DJT
Pondboss conference 2009

I don't know guys. It seems that a tag line like this would really bring in some undesirables, you know some real freak show types. I think that when you compare that to our membership roster you'll find

oh, ok I see what you mean here.
Posted By: DJT Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 03:49 AM
Alright JHAP here are some others

"If you go to only one pond management magazine sponsored conference this year...make it this one"

"Pondboss III....more pond nuts than you can shake a secci disk at"

"Just when you thought it was safe to neglect your private waters POND-CON III"

"Pondboss III....more fatheads than a forage pond"

"Pondboss III....now with 20% more McButterpants"
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 02:14 PM
"Pondboss III...learn how to eradicate green sunfish for once and for all.
[And how to kill a lot of other fish as well]"
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 03:36 PM
Yolk,comments about green sunfish can be hazardous to your health when JHAP is around \:o
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 03:54 PM
 Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
"Pondboss III...learn how to eradicate green sunfish for once and for all.
[And how to kill a lot of other fish as well]"

Yolk, Yolk, Yolk, I seem to spend much of my time putting out fires that you and Rainman seem to be so fond of setting lately.

And need I remind you that none other that the distinguished Bill Cody praised the use of Green Sunfish at Pond Boss Conference II during a magnificent presentation and even went so far as to display our artistic and well thought out logo, not one but two times during the presentation.

I can see that I am going to have to move you and Rainman from the "Mere Irritant List" to the "Blasphemous Offender List." You have been warned.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 03:56 PM
You are getting close DJT, I think you are getting very close.
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 04:02 PM
"Mere Irritant List"?

That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me all month!
Posted By: davatsa Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/22/09 04:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57

Maybe we should add something about PB Forum members' legendary infinite patience with "rooks" like myself?

Nah, you ain't a rook. You've been here an entire year (to the day). Happy one year Pondboss anniversary, by the way!
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 12:59 AM
 Originally Posted By: JHAP
Yolk, Yolk, Yolk, I seem to spend much of my time putting out fires that you and Rainman seem to be so fond of setting lately.

For myself, I think the animosity towards green sunfish is probably rooted in jealousy, perhaps mixed with a sense of my own inadequacy. You know, one of those Clark Kent/Lex Luther type deals.

Back when I first started posting, I was amenable to reconsideration of my prejudices against Lepomis cyanellus, came to appreciate some of the qualities that I had previously overlooked, and was even carried away to the point that I proposed a subgroup dedicated to the enjoyment and advancement of the species, modeled after BISA, and created in a spirit of warmth and camaraderie with like minded individuals on the West Coast:

"Reckless Enthusiasts of Cyanellus Trying to Utilize Murderous Sunfish"

However, this effort generated no interest or support, and was dwarfed by the adulation that met the creation of the GSA. I think that's when the bitterness began, although it could have been just after that when the 5" greenie bit my left nipple while I was swimming in the pond.

Rainman?
So let it be written; So Let it be done.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 12:39 PM
Yolk, We are glad that you recognize that it is your jealousy toward the magnificent Green Sunfish has caused this animosity. Admitting that you have a problem is the first step towards curing the problem.

In addition you must realize that the GSA could not allow your subgroup, "Reckless Enthusiasts of Cyanellus Trying to Utilize Murderous Sunfish", to gain any stronghold. If you consider the plight of Large Mouth Bass groups you will realize that too many groups dedicated to one species of fish causes a dilution of effort and resources. It is one thing to have one group threaten you with extortion or kidnapping or senseless bodily harm - that is downright scarry. But if 5 or 6 groups threaten you in a similar manner after a while the threatened individual has a dimished sense of fear. Therefore the GSA was forced to ensure that your splinter group never came to fruition. Surely you must see that this was a practical business decision on the part of the GSA and you cannot take this action personally. Building a Deathstar takes an enormous amount of resources and don't get me started about the operational costs. Our insurance premiums went through the roof last year when, while at TomG's shop for a simple tune up, he took the Deathstar on a "shake down run" and managed to burn his neighbors farmhouse to the ground. And try to hire a hit man these days, all they want to talk about is employee benefits, do they get dental and vision coverage, when are they eligible for the 401(k), how many holidays a year do they get off. We couldn't allow the creation of multiple groups - this would have diluted our revenue stream. So you can see it was merely a business decision.

Oh and by the way "Operation Purple Nurple" was merely designed as a warning, no serious harm was intended. If we wanted to hurt you we'd have sent in a 10" GSF and selected another target.
Posted By: Sunil Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 01:07 PM
These last few posts have cleared up a lot of things for me.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 01:46 PM
 Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
"Operation Purple Nurple"

Clearly, that plan could only have been devised by a fiendish genius like "Rear Admiral" JHAP.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 02:31 PM
I'm not certain that I like the sound of that title Theo. Perhaps it is just that I'm overly sensitive right now because I have my first ever Colonoscopy scheduled for next Wednesday.

"You're gonna put the camera WHERE?"
Posted By: Brettski Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 03:35 PM
just dun that JHAP....no biggie. The prep' is the only thing memorable.
What you do need to know, though, is that they use a sodium pentathol type anesthesia. I can't remember the the name of the actual drug, but it does knock you out far enough that you won't remember a thing. If you're "chatty", the nurses and Doc will remember.
-
This thread might help you to prepare
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 04:43 PM
It wasnt a shake down or a burned house,I blew that idiot clean off the planet.
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/23/09 04:45 PM
Oh,and by the way,Ill bet Gayle is just loving where her thread went :)we stay on topic so well shes gonna love our first formal meeting \:D \:D
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 02:12 PM
Sheesh, you're right Tom.

OK I NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS THREAD OFFICIALLY BACK ON TRACK.

Not that I have any official capacity on these forums, but heck it's worth a try.

Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 03:25 PM
PondBoss...even BIGGER than wife boss
Of coarse,if My wife see's this post I'll be pond structure \:o
Posted By: Rainman Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 03:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: TOM G
Oh,and by the way,Ill bet Gayle is just loving where her thread went :)we stay on topic so well shes gonna love our first formal meeting \:D \:D

She can't blame us, she's still the editorial assistant of "ond Boss" Magazine. \:D \:D

She wasted NO time becoming one of us!
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 03:40 PM
This show has been on three times this week including right now.

Channel 345
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 04:46 PM
Somehow I've managed to change the subject of this from :2009 Pond boss Conference Tag Line. OOPS, I didn't know I had such power. Can someone change it back for me. The last thing I want to do is get in Lusk's dog house. (but on the other hand I bet Romeo has a nice house.

Bing
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 04:47 PM
Did you mean to add this post to the Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line thread?

I didn't know that it was possible to change subject lines in the middle of a thread, man are you people lucky for that.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 04:48 PM
Ha, must have posted when I was composing my post.

You're in trouble Bing, big, big trouble.
Posted By: ewest Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 04:57 PM
Program glitch. It fixed its self and in edit mode it stayed 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line .
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 04:58 PM
Trouble is my middle name.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 05:03 PM
I knew you were trouble Bing, the day I sat next to you on Lusk's dock watched you reel in BG after BG, I said to myself...

"Man this guy is trouble, I think I want another sandwich, I wonder if Bob would mind if I napped on the couch, I'd really like a cold beer right about now, where in the heck did Bruce go - can that guy fish or what, I sure hope I don't have to clean all of these fish, man this guy is trouble."
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 05:14 PM
I know you set a lot of personal records that day, largest channel cat, first and largest CNBG, largest LMB, etc., but I never realized the "longest nap in LL2 history" was one of them.

Bing
 Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
I didn't know that it was possible to change subject lines in the middle of a thread, man are you people lucky for that.

You mean like this?
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/24/09 07:08 PM
We try not to let it get out of hand.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/25/09 03:14 PM
This place is confusing enough without changing subject lines. Although I must say that I am quite happy that Theo has verified that I'm as normal as anyone else on this forum.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/25/09 03:20 PM
 Originally Posted By: Bing
...but I never realized the "longest nap in LL2 history" was one of them.

Unfortunately my attempt at that record was thwarted. As I approached LL2 and was reconning the couch situation I came upon Nate, Young Blood and Beasly who we setting up a fish cleaning & disassembly line. I felt the need to supervise, so I procured an adult beverage and sat on the porch swing to ensure quality control.
Posted By: gayle00 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/29/09 05:29 PM
Actually, I have found this experience quite rewarding. Not only have we gathered some great taglines, but I have had an oppportunity for personal growth as well - I had to look up Lepomis and otolith!

Thanks for the creative efforts, the education, and the laughs.

Hope to meet all of you at the POND BOSS III - Conference & Expo!

Gayle
Editorial Assistant
Pond Boss Magazine
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/29/09 08:20 PM
We appreciate the comments.
Whats the deal here.First she asks for advice for ONDBOSS,and then she comes back and says thanks,but shes already changed jobs and now she working at PONDBOSS.Gee,she sure moves around alot.Next she'll be hijacking threads just like evrybody else around here.Well,guess I better get out of here before she comes back and catches me.
On a side note,Gayle,I havent begun recieving my keyboard reimbursment checks yet either.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 01/30/09 11:39 AM
Hi Gayle:
I'll keep thinking about this subject, first thought was:
Attend & Join the PondBoss Family; A conference unlike any other!

or
Attend our Conference and you'll be hooked! (that is only 7 words)
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/04/09 12:04 PM
Fun,Family and friends,its what ponds are all about with PondBoss.
Just a bump to get this thread going again.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/07/09 12:17 AM
Is there a fishing contest at this conference?

Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/07/09 12:32 AM
One more try:
Where Fun, Fish, Friends & Fellowship come together.
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/07/09 02:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: 2catmom
One more try:

AND SOME OF THE CRAZIEST PEOPLE AROUND
Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 01:07 PM
Come on, we need more ideas.

Changing the World, One Pond at a Time!

What happens at the Pond Boss Conference, gets broadcast over the internet!
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 01:22 PM
Now that there is funny...or dangerous.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 01:59 PM
 Originally Posted By: 2catmom
One more try:

Ask to fish with Bill Cody in his boat. It's the safest around.
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 02:03 PM
Bill has a great boat. The only one I've seen that can be checked as carry-on at the airport.

Bing
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 02:12 PM
It really is a good working boat. Very stable for doing things on a pond.

I hope Bill talks to me again.
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 02:16 PM
Cecil: I hope he talks to me too. All in good fun. Hopefully someone has a picture of Bill in his boat. As I recall he can carry it in the back of a minivan.

Bing
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 02:24 PM
Cecil: I hope he talks to me too. All in good fun. Hopefully someone has a picture of Bill in his boat. As I recall he can carry it in the back of a minivan.

Bing

I have a picture but if I post it I will be in big, big trouble. He's wasn't happy when it was made fun of here a couple of years ago after the seminar he did at the Pond Boss convention.

It really is very practical and more stable than the dingy I used.
Posted By: Bing Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 02:51 PM
I didn't know he didn't like the picture. As I recall the first time I saw the pictures was during his presentation at the first pond boss conference. Sorry Bill.

Bing
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 02:54 PM
I didn't know he didn't like the picture. As I recall the first time I saw the pictures was during his presentation at the first pond boss conference. Sorry Bill.

Bing

He didn't mind the picture. It was the ribbing he took on the boat.

Right Bill?

Bill says: Have all the fun you want about me and my tiny boats. They work for me and that is all that counts. PS I was not honked off as CB1 implies about comments regarding my tiny boat. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Posted By: Dwight Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/08/09 06:02 PM
\:\) Pond Life is Good Life \:\)
Posted By: TOM G Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/09/09 01:33 PM
O.K. Gayle is not looking anymore so cut loose with the good ones \:\)
Posted By: gayle00 Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/12/09 06:44 PM
Hello all. Thank you for your ideas. We have developed a logo for Pond Boss III Conference and Expo and, after much deliberation, have decided to go with "Your path to the perfect pond" for the tag line.

Again, thanks for your time and thoughts on this topic. We now have an archive of really good catch phrases for promoting Pond Boss events.

Gayle
Posted By: Sunil Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/12/09 06:48 PM
So then "YPTTPP" needs to go to the acronym page.

Usage as follows when a new member signs on:

"OK, so for YPTTPP you need to start culling LMB and...."
Posted By: ewest Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/13/09 01:46 AM
That acronym might go great on t-shirts and it would sure make people interested and get their attention.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/13/09 01:02 PM
Where this much fun ought to be illegal!
(8 words)
Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/13/09 01:03 PM
Your Path to the Perfect Pond, now that is excellent!
Posted By: 2catmom Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/13/09 01:08 PM
Cecil:
You want me to drown, I don't know how to swim, maybe I will have to bring my life jacket.
Posted By: claybird Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/14/09 06:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
So then "YPTTPP" needs to go to the acronym page

How about "yippee-tippee" for short...
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/15/09 03:42 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
So then "YPTTPP" needs to go to the acronym page. Usage as follows when a new member signs on: "OK, so for YPTTPP you need to start culling LMB and...."

Originally Posted By: claybird
How about "yippee-tippee" for short...

So used in a sentence:

"Ok, so for yippee tippee you need to start culling LMB and....."

Hmmm, I don't know guys, I start using that in a sentence and people will begin to think that I'm somewhat unbalanced.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/15/09 04:02 PM
Of course I guess yippee tippee could also have a slang usage. It could be used to describe when someone starts to lecture on pond subjects at inappropriate times.

For example:

"I'm telling you DIED, last night Theo, Brettski, Sunil, Fatty McButterpants and I were at a bar. FMB is doing caddyshack impressions and we're all cracking up. Theo is all jacked up on Diet Mountain Dew and suddenly in the middle of one of FMB's routines, Theo interupts and gets all yippee tippee on us."
Posted By: claybird Re: 2009 Pond Boss Conference Tag Line - 02/16/09 03:23 AM
Hmmmm - gettin' all yippee tippee sounds like fun!!!
© Pond Boss Forum