Pond Boss
Posted By: Theo Gallus I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 04:50 PM
Preface: For proper comprehension of the following, one should probably know about the "Blue Hole". Located in Castalia, Ohio, the Blue Hole is an underground river emerging from a near-vertical cavern to the tune of 2500 gpm. Formerly the site of a private trout hatchery, now occupied by a state hatchery providing the bulk of Ohio's Steelhead fingerlings for public stocking, the Blue Hole was a major tourist attraction in past years. If you grew up in Ohio in the '60's (or even earlier), before videogames, the Internet, or cable TV, chances are good that at some point in time your parents drug you to the Blue Hole where you became familiar with it's clear, copper-sulfate tinged water. Supposedly, several divers and even a horse and buggy have been lost in the "bottomless" depths of the Blue Hole, never to be seen again. What man knows what all might lurk in this fathomless deep???

Yesterday Fish Wife told me about this horrible nightmare she had the night before last. While I could tell she was defintely shaken from the experience, I cannot understand what was so terrible about it. Frankly, I can see an "up" side.

"I dreamed this big meteor struck the middle of our farm, making a huge, deep hole that filled up with water to make about a 3 acre pond. It was clear, but colored bright blue, like at the Blue Hole."

"From somewhere, I think from out of the meteor, these three big adult Plesiosaurs showed up. (NOTE: While she was sure the Plesiosaurs came from inside the meteor, I wonder if they did not originate in the pellucidarian depths of the newly formed crater lake.) You managed to obtain some of their offspring, and the next thing I know you're keeping 4 baby Plesiosaurs, about 16"-18" long, in a Rubbermaid trough in our basement."

"The babies could only live in the Blue Hole water from the meteor crater, so you had me constantly going down the incredibly steep sides of the hole to bring up 5 gallon buckets of water for them. You yelled at me if I spilled any of the water! Plus, I had to go to the pet store every day to get a big bag of feeder goldfish for them to eat. It was horrible!"

In thinking about this story, some question have come to my mind:
1) Why do I get blamed for things like this?
2) Do Plesiosaurs come up on to the beach to lay eggs in the sand, like turtles? Or are they live bearers, like Ichthyosaurs?
3) Are Plesiosuars susceptible to VHS, or can I ship them interstate without having to undergo expensive testing to satisfy the government that my Plesiosaur hatchery is VHS-free?
Posted By: Sunil Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 06:38 PM
She's obviously thinking about a third pond for you.
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 06:46 PM
Quite disturbing, Theo.

I can think of several possible interpretations; of these, Sunils is clearly the most benevalent. Perhaps even psychotically optimistic.

For clarification's sake, were you a Sagoth or a Mahar in the dream? The distinction could be critical in proper discovery in its meaning.
Posted By: Brettski Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 06:47 PM
Were you able to fly?
Posted By: ewest Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 06:48 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
She's obviously thinking about a third pond for you.

With deep blue clear water and large animal life to boot - and that you can raise the young ones in the basement. Have I heard this story before ? \:D
Posted By: Ryan Freeze Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 07:21 PM
Theo, apparently Fish Wife's subliminal mind has been affected by the EMFs given off by Po boy RAS system.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 07:22 PM
You guys may be more disturbed than I am.
Posted By: Mark B Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 07:59 PM
I have been to the Blue Hole many times (since I had a strong non profit connection to the ODNR while taking over the hatchery) its a cool place!! even better when the local "solids" float up and the smell of open septic is a real turn on. So. did she mention the smell?? or the part where you had a oxygen infuser built into the crater like pond for aeration?? Perhaps it was a sign from God that you need to start with a hand trowel, and dig a hole halfway to china and see if the backyard is secretly on top of an old area laden with dino eggs..... Or maybe when DNR can not any longer afford to stock steelies, you should buy the place for your own personal hatchery and see if you can cross breed turtles, fish and birds to creat your own species, anmed after your wife of course, that would be the ultimate compliment......

I sure wish my wife would dream about having another big hole in the yard, that would be awesome!! Your a lucky man!

Salmonid
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 10:52 PM
Were you wearing strange clothes in the dream Theo?

Oh and I call dibs on the first Plesiosaurs hatchling. I think swimming in the Plesiosaurs Pond would be a wonderful attraction at my Winoceros World.
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 10:59 PM
Ah, if only we could all be as positive as Sunil! \:\) Or maybe just as quick on our feet? \:\)
Posted By: DJT Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 11:03 PM
Theo, have you rented the movie "Waterhorse" recently?
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 11:49 PM
No. We own a copy.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/18/08 11:54 PM
 Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
Were you wearing strange clothes in the dream Theo?

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned that.

She did ask me Tuesday evening if I was channeling Lusk. I have my Winter beard now and I wore a PB shirt to work that day.

Quote:
Oh and I call dibs on the first Plesiosaurs hatchling. I think swimming in the Plesiosaurs Pond would be a wonderful attraction at my Winoceros World.

Done. You may have to fly to Ohio and keep him in the trough in the back of my truck all the way to California. They're a little too toothy to ship in a double plastic bag filled with pure O2.
Posted By: james holt Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/19/08 12:21 AM
Theo will they hit a lure and what is the stocking rate?
Posted By: Sunil Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/19/08 01:06 AM
james, they won't hit a lure but they will sing songs and dance.

Stocking rates are to taste, but I suggest 1,000 per acre.
i dont make my wife have nightmares, after living w/ me for 15 years they come naturally to her.
Posted By: Dwight Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/19/08 01:48 AM
Theo, My advice is to go ahead and buy that track hoe that you have been lusting after. Your wife's nightmares about meteors and prehistoric life will abruptly end as she gains a whole new perspective on worry. \:D

Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/19/08 02:58 AM
She'd love to have a trackhoe, but I might never get her out of it so I could run it.
Posted By: Shorty Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/19/08 03:47 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
james, they won't hit a lure but they will sing songs and dance.

Stocking rates are to taste, but I suggest 1,000 per acre.

I am thinking that this is Theo's super secret plan to replace LMB with Plesiosaurs as the appex predator in his ponds, this is clearly an attempt to grow the next world record BG and beat Bruce to the punch.

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/19/08 04:06 PM
Well that Shorty and to avoid those BISA dues.
Posted By: TOM G Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/20/08 01:49 AM
I didnt get a reciept for the last cash payment I sent in for my dues...did someone change bank accounts?
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/20/08 02:38 AM
My guess is that the plesiosaurs can be moved by space shuttle, but Cody won't be able to cross state lines. It'll result in an extremely quick trip--Lots of fuel wasted.

*Sunil looks on as fish wife spills water and states, "There goes another two gallons", and rolls eyes.*
Posted By: Rainman Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/20/08 05:23 AM
Do state lines extend to outer space? Or do they base the illegal transport of plesiosaurs soley on the origins of lift off and touchdown to determine legal jurisdictions??????????
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/20/08 04:28 PM
Guys you are WAY over thinking this.

First, we have to wait and see what type of Plesiosaurs it is that Theo has. There are long-necked Plesiosaurs and short-necked Plesiosaurs. Some Plesiosaurs only reach about 10 feet in length, other Plesiosaurs can grow to about 65 feet. Personally I'm hoping Theo has the short necked species that maxes out at about 10 feet.

Second, in order to protect his investment I think it is doubtful that Theo will part with any of his breeding stock. Would you? He'll probably only sell hatchling or YOY triploid Plesiosaurses that will be incapable of reproduction. Using this strategy he'll have the Plesiosaurs market cornered (at least for fresh water species).

Finally, given that Theo will probably only sell hatchlings or YOY (we won't be shipping adult Plesiosaurses) we could move them much easier that trying to ship an adult.

So stop all the darn speculation and wait and see what is available. Sheesh you guys can be so immature.
Posted By: Rainman Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 12/20/08 11:12 PM
Guys you are WAY over thinking this.

First, we have to wait and see what type of Plesiosaurs it is that Theo has. There are long-necked Plesiosaurs and short-necked Plesiosaurs. Some Plesiosaurs only reach about 10 feet in length, other Plesiosaurs can grow to about 65 feet. Personally I'm hoping Theo has the short necked species that maxes out at about 10 feet.

Second, in order to protect his investment I think it is doubtful that Theo will part with any of his breeding stock. Would you? He'll probably only sell hatchling or YOY triploid Plesiosaurses that will be incapable of reproduction. Using this strategy he'll have the Plesiosaurs market cornered (at least for fresh water species).

Finally, given that Theo will probably only sell hatchlings or YOY (we won't be shipping adult Plesiosaurses) we could move them much easier that trying to ship an adult.

So stop all the darn speculation and wait and see what is available. Sheesh you guys can be so immature.

Yes mom.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/25/10 02:23 PM
To update this thread, Rainman has refused to continue hauling plesiosaurs for me after what can only be described as a minor misunderstanding.

Rex, I just wanted to say I understand and I hope your daughter didn't use her pinky much anyway.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/25/10 10:58 PM
Just to set the record straight, how can I put this delicately?
After a certain number of years a large percentage of husbands give their wives nightmares, so don't worry.
Posted By: Sunil Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/25/10 11:13 PM
Obviously, 2catmom, you've never been with a sophisticated man.

The sophisticated man never, never has a problem with giving his wife nightmares.

The sophisticated man snores, therefore, his wife never gets any sleep.
Posted By: burgermeister Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 12:46 AM
HUSBAND AND CAT MISSING -$100 REWARD FOR THE CAT!

Now, THAT is pretty delicate! \:D
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 01:31 AM
Belive it or not, I have shown my husband my tag line. We have no secrets, well, almost.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 01:49 AM
 Originally Posted By: 2catmom
After a certain number of years a large percentage of husbands give their wives nightmares, so don't worry.

YEARS?!?

Heck I think I gave JWHAP nightmares in the first week.

When we announced to my parents that we were getting married my mom turned to Ricki and said "Are you sure you want to do this? We're stuck with him, but you have a choice."
Posted By: Dwight Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 02:50 AM
It all sounds normal to me.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 03:08 AM
Theo, ask her if the dream was in color.
Posted By: CoachB Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 03:27 AM
My Fish Wife says, "People with ponds have too much time on their hands!"

Thanks for the wonderful entertainment!!
Posted By: JKB Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 04:27 AM
 Originally Posted By: CoachB
My Fish Wife says, "People with ponds have too much time on their hands!"

Thanks for the wonderful entertainment!!

Hey CoachB, You by chance maybe purchased an Optical Comparator. Just want to see if it is the same CoachB in MI.
Posted By: CoachB Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 12:53 PM
Not me. I looked up comparators though, and they are pretty cool.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/26/10 01:49 PM
 Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Theo, ask her if the dream was in color.

It's been a while but I think so.
Posted By: Fish Wife Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 02:06 AM
Here is a picture of Theo's new pond that keeps me up at night.

Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 02:28 AM
If you look real close you can see the plesiosaurs. ;\)
Posted By: Rainman Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 04:22 AM
Fish wife's gonna smack you............HARD! \:D \:D \:D
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 12:09 PM
What are you whining about Ronda? This water hole looks pretty easy to dip water from. Be glad you have a thoughtful guy like Theo to spend your life with. If he's too busy, you could always install an easy entry gate.

BTW, how's the shoulder coming along?
Posted By: Fish Wife Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:08 PM
Went to see the doc today, he also raises beef cattle and horses. Doc gave me a prescription to buy a Bobcat as necessary medical equipment, but I'm having problems getting MedCo to approve it.

I have now been officially released to lift more than a pound, so "Little Theo" and I can resume our play dates.

Can I have my Bobcat now, "Big Theo"?

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:10 PM
Sooner or later I'm gonna think of a way to respond to that in such a way that I'm not permanently banned from Pond Boss.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:11 PM
It' probably gonna be later.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:11 PM
BRETTSKI?!?!
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:13 PM
Oh and by the way it's good to hear you're feeling better Fish Wife!
Posted By: Brettski Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:17 PM
Little Brettski already has a playmate.
I could sure use a Bobcat, tho
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:19 PM
Boy are you in trouble when Theo reads this.
Posted By: Brettski Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:23 PM
I said Bobcat; not cougar
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:24 PM
You're just making it worse Brettski.
Posted By: Brettski Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:28 PM
You're just making it worse Brettski.

can we change the subject back to Theo's plesaurus....please? Or something else interesting like Wood's bear with anterior diaper....anything.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:32 PM
As long as you are not using the phrase "Theo's plesaurus" as a euphemism then I have no objection to a change of subject.

Great, now we're both probably in trouble when he reads this.
Posted By: Rainman Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 09:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: Fish Wife

I have now been officially released to lift more than a pound, so "Little Theo" and I can resume our play dates.

Can I have my Bob Cat now, "Big Theo"?

Wonder how soon Fish Wife gets her Bobcat???

\:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D
Posted By: Brettski Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 10:11 PM
C'mon...gimme a break...how much damage can one pound of little Theo do anyway? Certainly not enough to justify bringing in a Bobcat.
Posted By: Fish Wife Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 10:58 PM
WARNING: VALENTINE'S DAY IS LESS THAN 3 WEEKS AWAY!

and nothing says LOVE after 30 years like a skid loader.......

unless it's a dump truck!
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 11:21 PM

Truer words never spoken. \:\)
Posted By: JKB Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/27/10 11:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello

Truer words never spoken. \:\)

May have never been spoken, but it is clearly documented!

A dump truck would be nice only, because I am biased and have a bobcat
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 12:27 AM
I may have to take a little road trip to Chicago and San Diego and moderate this thread in person.
Posted By: Brettski Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 12:39 AM
Nice work, JHAP. Look what you started.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 12:52 AM
Ranks right up there with new tires for her car doesn't it? Geeze, ladies want romance, that is the magic word. So dang simple.
Posted By: MikeyBoy Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 12:53 AM
...lol due to the recent turn of this thread...

This thread gives me nightmares.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 01:04 AM
Don't worry Mikey, it takes years for this phenomena to take place, you are safe for a long time to come.
Posted By: JKB Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 01:56 AM
Don't worry Mikey, it takes years for this phenomena to take place, you are safe for a long time to come.

You sure gave him hope for the future! May as well just send him a pack of depends and say "get use to it". \:o
Posted By: Fish Wife Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 02:04 AM
Mikey, it all depends upon the girl. When I met Theo, I was the one with the pickup truck with 4 on the floor and a college aptitude test that said I should be a heavy equipment operator. It's been fun bringing my city boy over to the dark side.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 02:06 AM
Mikey, it all depends upon the girl. When I met Theo, I was the one with the pickup truck with 4 on the floor ...

What a crock. It was a 3 on the tree.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 03:06 AM
You go girl, Fish Wife!
Posted By: DJT Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 03:39 AM

and nothing says LOVE after 30 years like a skid loader......

Fish Wife that is awesome. I hope someday you get to meet influence brainwash my other half.
Posted By: MikeyBoy Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 03:45 AM
lol just to clarify, i have no fear based upon gift giving or you ladies... in fact my lady got a fishing license for her birthday lol...

all fear is directly related to the talk of any thing related to "Little Theo" and any discussion that may be taken in regards to WRT

:P
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 10:41 AM
A fishing license is the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Get a girl a license and she will learn to fish.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 04:10 PM
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
I may have to take a little road trip to Chicago and San Diego and moderate this thread in person.

Originally Posted By: Brettski
Nice work, JHAP. Look what you started.

ME?!? All I did was point the thread out to you, which granted is akin to leaving the door open to the chicken coop and inviting the fox in for quick snack, but still I don' see how I can be blamed for this fiasco.

Deep down I knew this was going to be trouble. Now we have a scarry IQ'd, Mauser collecting, rocket scientist hunting us.

Where's my ghillie suit?
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/28/10 04:17 PM
Geeze, ladies want romance, that is the magic word. So dang simple.

A fishing license is the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. Get a girl a license and she will learn to fish.

See 2cat, this is exactly how us guys get into trouble. Is it romance? Is it a fishing license? Is it a Bobcat? Is it a dump truck? A blender? A vacuume? A fly rod? A dozen roses? A dozen Rooster Tail lures? If a lure is pink does it count for both romance and practicality?

This is all way, way too confusing.
Posted By: Fish Wife Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 01:46 AM
JHAP, It's not that confusing. Most women will tell a man what she wants. It just that why she's telling him, instead of listening, he's trying to figure out how to get away with buying her what he really wants.

A woman, on the other hand, when she buys her man a gift, is looking for something that will keep him busy, out of her hair, and especially - out of her stuff.

The reason women like things that are pink is because it takes a real man to operate a hot pink chain saw.

Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 01:48 AM
Hey. I hardly ever use your weed wacker!
Posted By: MikeyBoy Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 11:00 AM
lolol, Pond Boss is always the perfect end to my day
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 11:59 AM
When a woman tells you "Lets not get each other anything for Xmas.", don't ever, I mean never, believe her. You're gonna pay and pay big time for that one.
Posted By: Sunil Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 01:23 PM
One of the things I learned here on Pond Boss is that nothing says "I love you" like a nice pack of circle hooks.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 02:35 PM
Especially if they are pink Sunil.

My dad bought me a pink T-post driver. He claimed it was the only color the hardware store had but I became suspicious when he would snicker every time I used it.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/29/10 02:40 PM
JHAP, It's not that confusing. Most women will tell a man what she wants. It just that why she's telling him, instead of listening, he's trying to figure out how to get away with buying her what he really wants.

A woman, on the other hand, when she buys her man a gift, is looking for something that will keep him busy, out of her hair, and especially - out of her stuff.

Wow, that explains why I got the "Limited Edition Houdini Straight Jacket" complete with the "how to escape straight jackets" instructional DVD for Christmas.

I should have put two and two together when I noticed the instructional DVD was blank.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/30/10 08:05 PM
Not true Dave:
For the last at least 10 -15 years Stephen and I don't exchange gifts, heck i skipped x-mas this year,no tree, couple of cards, just ignored it, it was the best.

Now JHAP: fishing with your sweetie is a very romantic thing...
Posted By: JKB Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/30/10 08:17 PM

Wow, that explains why I got the "Limited Edition Houdini Straight Jacket" complete with the "how to escape straight jackets" instructional DVD for Christmas.

I should have put two and two together when I noticed the instructional DVD was blank.

\:D \:D \:D
Posted By: Fish Wife Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/31/10 05:30 AM

Unless you out fish him!!
Posted By: Gflo Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/31/10 06:04 AM

Unless you out fish him!!

My wife has out-fished me every single time...
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/31/10 03:59 PM
My wife and I almost always fish together since about 98.234% of my fishing is done at my pond. The remaining is done at DIED's pond and she is usually hanging with DWIED then.

She's a fishing machine. When fishing was good on our pond in 2006 one day we were out on the kayak fishing and she was reeling in fish after fish. Since she won't remove a fish from the hook she'd swing the pole back so that I would remove the fish. This process continued for about 10 minutes until I finally told her to stop casting so that I could at least get a lure wet.

She also caught the very first GSF on our pond, and the rest was history.
Posted By: Dudley Landry Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/31/10 05:30 PM
Dave, that should be carved in stone and added to the other commandments.
Another is "Never back off your original lie." Always use "Are you gonna believe me or your lying eyes?" The only acceptable compromise of the rule is if you are on your deathbed and want to accelerate the process.
Posted By: ewest Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 01/31/10 10:33 PM
Just admit it guys - we don't stand a chance. ;\)

When you know you are going to lose just go ahead and do what you want. It can't get worse so you might as well enjoy. \:o
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 02/01/10 12:52 PM
That kinda reminds me of something my old West Texas farmer Grandfather told me. I had been beaten up by some school yard bullies. I think I was about 6 or 7 years old.

Paraphrasing his words. Boy, sometimes you're gonna have to take a butt whuppin. Generally, those handing it out are enjoying it more than you are. Next time it happens, wade in and see if you can make it just as enjoyable for them as they're making it for you. You'll enjoy it even more if you ambush them one at a time and get in the first lick.

Females are in a whole different class. There, I don't ever remember winning. I also don't remember Granddaddy winning when Grandma got wound up.
Posted By: Rainman Re: I make my wife have nightmares - 02/01/10 02:47 PM
MEN RULE THE WORLD!!!!!! to bad for us that women rule the men!

© Pond Boss Forum