Pond Boss
Posted By: Gene Jensen Introduction - 04/27/08 03:47 AM

My name is Gene Jensen, I'm the one who took The Pond Boss fishing back in March on Guntersville and we had a blast. I am one of the Moderators on BassResource.com. We have been partners with Pond Boss Magazine for nearly 11 years now.

This place is awesome. What an outstanding resource. I look forward to asking questions and picking yall's brains for a while.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Introduction - 04/27/08 03:58 AM
Howdy and welcome, Gene.

And Thanks, too - BassResource.com is how I found this place, about 4 years ago.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Introduction - 04/27/08 04:17 AM
Welcome, Gene.

Glad to have you on board.
Posted By: Brettski Re: Introduction - 04/27/08 10:22 AM
Hey Gene...glad you're here.
I doubt there's much worth pickin' on my brain...but...I look forward to some special lobotamy moments as your experience starts to flow.

Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Introduction - 04/27/08 10:37 AM
Welcome Gene. We've been needing somebody who can tell us how to catch bass. We only know how to raise them.
Posted By: dave in el dorado ca Re: Introduction - 04/27/08 04:57 PM
yup, hi gene, welcome to PB from el dorado. i noted you sponser dobyns rods.....gary dobyns is a local to these parts i believe and didnt he have a life changing/near fatal boat accident recently?
Posted By: Gene Jensen Re: Introduction - 04/29/08 02:50 AM
 Originally Posted By: dave in el dorado ca
yup, hi gene, welcome to PB from el dorado. i noted you sponser dobyns rods.....gary dobyns is a local to these parts i believe and didnt he have a life changing/near fatal boat accident recently?

Thanks for the warm welcome Ya'll.

Gary did have a bad accident. He was prefishing on the Delta and was coming out of a cove when he hit a large wake from another boat. He was thrown over the opposite side of the boat breaking a few ribs and his back. He didn't have any spinal cord injuries, thank the lord, but he was hurt pretty bad. He had his kill switch attached but he wasn't wearing his life jacket. He was very lucky that his boat turned back towards him and he was able to climb back in and call a friend who was fishing close. He is a lucky man.
© Pond Boss Forum