Pond Boss
Posted By: ewest Links Fixed - 02/25/08 04:37 PM
------ KATHY SAVES THE DAY ---------

Guys please start checking the links to other PB threads (internal links).

Kathy saved us by keeping after the IT guys until they found a fix. \:\) -- Three cheers for Kathy.
Well done.

I checked a few and it seems to be working. If you find non-working PB links post them here.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Links Fixed - 02/25/08 07:09 PM
Three beers for Cathy,Ill get started right away
Oops thats 3 cheers for Cathy,sorry
CHEERS
CHEERS
CHEERS
Great job.....Im off today so Im gonna go drink the beers anyway
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Links Fixed - 02/25/08 08:08 PM
I just finished checking links in the Archives (every single archived thread, except the funny pages - reviewing it in one sitting could be fatal). I checked all the first generation links (the links in each Archive thread), some of the second generation links (links in the linked threads), and a few third and fourth generation links.

EVERY SINGLE LINK TO A POND BOSS FORUM POST WORKED!

HUZZAH FOR KATHY!!!

I also have the following observations:

1. There is an incredible amount of good reading in the Archives - the next time you have time to kill, pick an Archive thread and see where it leads you.

2. The Funnies thread contains more yucks than a Three Stooges marathon - it should, after all, there is a Three Stooges marathon within it.

3. Photos of a shirtless Sunil holding fish have me very motivated to found a charitable foundation to ensure no one ever need to have their picture taken without a shirt on, ever again.
Posted By: Brettski Re: Links Fixed - 02/26/08 01:06 AM
Well done, Kathy...many thanks from all of us.
Next project: U.S.P.S.
© Pond Boss Forum