Pond Boss
Posted By: Snipe Jason D - 11/01/23 03:59 AM
If anyone knows Jason Dodd on the forum, he is from Wichita, I am delivering fish tomorrow and my AquaSpec ph crashed and lost his info.
If anyone knows his info please send it to 785-332-4521. I have 4 drops on this run and already have all fish ready to load in early am.
Thanks!
Posted By: Snipe Re: Jason D - 11/01/23 01:30 PM
Well, I located his ponds and dropped a pin.. If he responds here hopefully he can call me because I'm headed there with fish..
BTW, technology sucks when you rely on it to store contact info..don't be stupid like me, write down a name but no ph number because it's in your phone!!! why would we need to write it down????!!!
Posted By: esshup Re: Jason D - 11/01/23 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Snipe
Well, I located his ponds and dropped a pin.. If he responds here hopefully he can call me because I'm headed there with fish..
BTW, technology sucks when you rely on it to store contact info..don't be stupid like me, write down a name but no ph number because it's in your phone!!! why would we need to write it down????!!!

That's why I dump all my contact info to my desktop every month. I dislike just corresponding via text because that disappears. Now my cell phone is deleting emails on a daily basis, and I can't get anybody at Verizon to figure out why it's doing that. It just started that with the latest software update. I have since turned off the automatic updates. They can kiss my hind end if they want me to update it again.
Posted By: FishinRod Re: Jason D - 11/01/23 03:21 PM
Snipe, sent you a text.
Posted By: Jason D Re: Jason D - 11/01/23 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by FishinRod
Snipe, sent you a text.

Hopefully you don't have my contact info LOL
We got it all squared away
Posted By: FishinRod Re: Jason D - 11/03/23 02:32 AM
Nope on the contact info.

I just sent him your public White Pages info - because I really didn't want you to miss your fish! grin
© Pond Boss Forum