Pond Boss
Posted By: TKD Just a question about the search option. - 07/11/16 08:14 PM
Guys, Only been a member month or so and I tried to search a topic and I guess I just can't figure it out. I type the word I am looking for and then hit submit but it comes back every time saying nothing could be found. sorry for the dumb question. Probably just over looking something.
look at the results within 1 week field. Expand your search for longer than 1 week. Happens to me all the time
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Just a question about the search option. - 07/11/16 10:13 PM
Bill Cody told me to google whatever/pondboss and it works very well.
Goggle. pond boss forum then your topic
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Just a question about the search option. - 07/12/16 03:42 AM
once again I had it bass ackwards.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Just a question about the search option. - 07/12/16 06:21 AM
To limit a google search to ONLY pondboss, enter your topic and then add site:pondboss.com

The forum search feature is limited to one word of 4 or more letters....I wish it would work on 3 letters since I often get asked something and instead of using Rainman, my name will be used...lol
Posted By: ewest Re: Just a question about the search option. - 07/12/16 02:03 PM
Also PB search is limited to last 8 yrs max. There is a lot of info older than that.
© Pond Boss Forum