Pond Boss
Posted By: mrr Pond Builder in East Texas (Anderson County) - 05/08/16 04:04 PM
Hey I am trying to locate a couple of reputable pond builders in Anderson county Texas. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
What size, shape, depth? Are you planning on structure?

What fish are you planning to stock?

How are you going to fill it?
Posted By: mrr Re: Pond Builder in East Texas (Anderson County) - 05/08/16 06:39 PM
Have an existing 5 acre pond 'approximately 25 feet deep Dam and spillway damaged by recent heavy rains Looking for skilled/ experienced contractors to engage in repairing...
Mrr, if none of the SE TX guys have any suggestions, I might call Overtons Fisheries in Buffalo. Todd could probably recommend somebody.

Sorry about your dam, there's several here that suffered the same fate this year.
Call Mike Otto - http://www.ottosdirtservice.com/Pages/default.aspx
Posted By: mrr Re: Pond Builder in East Texas (Anderson County) - 05/09/16 12:30 AM
Thank you very much Sir.
Posted By: mrr Re: Pond Builder in East Texas (Anderson County) - 05/09/16 02:55 AM
Yes Sir I am engaging Mike Otto. In addition to using Mikes consulting expertise im hopeful he can recommend someone local to do the the work... In addition I'm hoping forum members may have some additional recommendations. Thank you. Mike
mrr
Welcome to the forum.... I'm in freestone county near Oakwood. Keep us updated on your pond.
© Pond Boss Forum