Pond Boss
Posted By: Zep This is what I want for Christmas this year! - 10/07/16 02:45 PM
I wonder if they are related to the Tiger Cat bass boat they had back in the 70's?? They were great boats!
Posted By: Zep Re: This is what I want for Christmas this year! - 10/07/16 07:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Flame
I wonder if they are related to the Tiger Cat bass boat they had back in the 70's?? They were great boats!

Flame I think I remember Tiger Cat bass boats. As a kid I loved all those different brands of cigar shaped bass boats. Remember Terry Bass Boats? Ouachita Bass Boats, Ranger, Bass Cat, KingFisher, Arrow Glass, Ebbtide, Rebel. The original Skeeters were my favorites from that late 1960's-1970's era. The Super Skeeter, the Skeeter Metro, and the Skeeter Hawk.
Did you see the pictures of the Terry bass boat I just restored for the pond? CMM posted photos for me under the heading A pair of Ford 500s. As a matter of fact I just came in from launching it in the pond not 20 minutes ago! It did great... no leaks!!
Posted By: Zep Re: This is what I want for Christmas this year! - 10/07/16 09:26 PM
no I will check it out...thanks
Posted By: CMM Re: This is what I want for Christmas this year! - 10/07/16 09:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Flame
Did you see the pictures of the Terry bass boat I just restored for the pond? CMM posted photos for me under the heading A pair of Ford 500s. As a matter of fact I just came in from launching it in the pond not 20 minutes ago! It did great... no leaks!!

Great news! I had no doubts. I looks like you do things right.
I once had a Ouchita and my neighbor had a Skeeter Hawk. Lots of fond memories and lots of fish over the sides. I once chased the $ tournaments and did it until I got a divorce. When I remarried, I fished some at the lakes with her. Then I built a pond and, although I still have my Ranger, just have no interest in the lakes. 10 tackle boxes mostly gather dust. Never thought that I would be interested in raising fish that I don't want to injure.
© Pond Boss Forum