Pond Boss
OK, so I have my system and four diffusers, Vertex 9 inch.

I am going with four separate single diffusers. two for summer and two for winter with a manifold system.

I need to build my housing and decide on what bases to build for these Vertex difussers.

Im looking for idea for single diffuser bases? Any suggestions?

RUMBLON
Here is what I did.

I used a small plastic tub as the base and filled it with the concrete mix and the hardware. After it set, I took the bases out of the tubs and added the up tubes and attached the diffusers. It has worked great for us so far.

Here is the results.

Originally Posted By: highflyer
Here is what I did.

I used a small plastic tub as the base and filled it with the concrete mix and the hardware. After it set, I took the bases out of the tubs and added the up tubes and attached the diffusers. It has worked great for us so far.

Here is the results.

Thanks I appreciate it. I will do something similar.

RUMBLON
I just did this and it's similar to what the last post was but instead of fastening the pipe to the concrete just use a cardboard box as a form and punch the barbed fitting through the edge of the box and actually cast your piping in the concrete itself... I also cast an I bolt in the concrete center to attach a rope to a floating duck decoy... Worked great
if you have a couple small pieces of rebar or wire mesh add it in perpendicular to the piping and keep the piping as high or low in the concrete as possible to keep it strong....

© Pond Boss Forum