Pond Boss
Posted By: blavis One and done game feeders - 04/20/19 02:06 PM
Check the link below. Has anybody used them? Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

https://www.oneanddonepro.com/product-page/oad-30-gallon-classic-game-feeder
Posted By: blavis Re: One and done game feeders - 04/22/19 08:17 PM
Anybody?
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: One and done game feeders - 04/22/19 10:20 PM
I have no experience with this feeder, however I've tried multiple feeder manufacturers and my original TH continues to run without fail going on season 10. I've purchased or been gifted 5 other feeders during that time for half the cost of a TH unit, but they've all long since been recycled.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: One and done game feeders - 04/24/19 07:41 PM
Never heard of it. I’m like TJ. Been through a lot of deer feeders and the timers have to be replaced on a regular basis. I like my TH feeder but don’t have any bears and my hogs haven’t been able to damage it.
Posted By: Bing Re: One and done game feeders - 04/24/19 08:07 PM
I think the general view of members here is that if you cannot afford a Texas Hunter or Sweeney feeder then just hand feed and save your money until you can afford one that works right, every time, for years. I think Sweeney has grown out of favor with some folks here because they had feeders or organizational issues few years ago that may have been resolved.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: One and done game feeders - 04/24/19 08:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Bing
I think the general view of members here is that if you cannot afford a Texas Hunter or Sweeney feeder then just hand feed and save your money until you can afford one that works right, every time, for years. I think Sweeney has grown out of favors with some folks here because they had feeders or organizational issues few years ago that may have been resolved.

+1
Posted By: Zep Re: One and done game feeders - 04/25/19 01:20 AM
Originally Posted By: blavis
Anybody?

One And Done
3701 Dividend Dr
Garland, Texas 75042

wow that's 15 mins from my office

looks interesting blavis
Posted By: Brad346 Re: One and done game feeders - 04/25/19 01:35 AM
Bears are an issue for me. Does anyone use a TH in bear country?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: One and done game feeders - 04/25/19 03:48 PM
Brad, I know nothing about bears but expect the only damage they could do is tear the charger off the side of a Texas Hunter. But, I repeat, I know very little about bears.
© Pond Boss Forum