Pond Boss
Posted By: Flame pros and cons of cargill feed - 01/27/15 03:57 PM
Anyone have feedback on Cargill feed? Overtons claims that what they use.I,m starting to get confused again. Yall know how easy that is for me.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: pros and cons of cargill feed - 01/27/15 04:04 PM
If Todd at Overton says it's good it's good. Wish I could get it up here.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: pros and cons of cargill feed - 01/27/15 05:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Flame
Anyone have feedback on Cargill feed? Overtons claims that what they use.I,m starting to get confused again. Yall know how easy that is for me.

Flame, it is what they use. No reason to get confused, as most of the numbers of Purina AM and Cargill AF are pretty close. Both are excellent quality foods.

I went with Cargill for three reasons. One, it's what's used at the hatchery where the fish are raised. Two, I can pick up a pallet at a time if I need to. And three, in my particular storage scenario, the Cargill stores better.

You can't go wrong with either Purina or Cargill, and the price difference is negligible.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: pros and cons of cargill feed - 01/27/15 06:05 PM
Ditto. And sometimes you will find fish will turn their noses up at a feed if you change it up on them. Better to stick with what they are used to.
Posted By: Flame Re: pros and cons of cargill feed - 01/27/15 06:13 PM
Where can I buy Cargill after this? Overtons is 150 miles away. What big stores carry it? I cannot find dealers on the internet. I would gladly stay with Cargill if someone could just tell me where I can buy it. Thanks
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: pros and cons of cargill feed - 01/27/15 06:52 PM
James
Go to Cargills site and look up closest dealer to you

Pat
© Pond Boss Forum