Pond Boss
I'm looking into adding one of these three directional feeders to one of the ponds I manage for our Wildlife Club. Does anyone have experience with more than one of these or experience with one, who would be willing to give me the pros and cons of one brand vs another?

Thanks
I will only say this the Aqupro has a 4yr warranty and sells (I think) for less than others mentieond.
Here's a feeder link.

http://www.pondboss.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000105
REP,

We sell both of these feeder lines. I use both of these feeders on my personal lake.

Both work very well. They do not seem to clog, etc. Our units all have solar panels and will run the entire season without charging batteries.

The Texas Hunter is constucted of heavier gauge materials and costs more than the Stren AquaPro.

I hope this is helpful. If you need more informatiion then contact me off forum.
I have three Aquapro that work great. I had a problem once with a timer and tech support from Aquapro was fantastic. They sent me a new timer free.

Frank
 Quote:
Originally posted by Frank:
I have three Aquapro that work great. I had a problem once with a timer and tech support from Aquapro was fantastic. They sent me a new timer free.

Frank
Same here as Frank, three AquaPro feeders with excelent performance.
Excellent customer service with Andy walking me through settings for new digital timers.
© Pond Boss Forum