Pond Boss
Hey everyone,

I have 3 stren aqua pro feeders that all need various parts replaced on them. Can someone give me some info on where I need to go to get parts. I bought them from a fella in GA I think named Greg Grimmes I believe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Frank Re: Where do I purchase stren feeder parts???? - 04/16/06 03:51 AM
Lee

Greg regularly posts here so he may respond. Aquapro's website is
http://www.aquaprofishfeeders.com/index.html

You should be able to order from them if Greg has not responded. He is very busy now.

They used to be BA Products but they merged and now are called Aquapro. They may be under warranty - it has a 4 year warranty depending on what is wrong.

Frank
Posted By: ewest Re: Where do I purchase stren feeder parts???? - 04/16/06 02:01 PM
I went to the website and found an 800 # and called and they sent me the parts. From the site Frank provided - Phone: 800•847•8269
Lee yes call them and I think they only had 2 yr warranty then but the customer service is the best. If you do not get the service you deserve, call me. Hope all else is well and the feeders are up and running soon. My wife said I had to takke the day off work so I had time to check pondboss, yea.
Smart wife.
Theo, her name is Wendy. Greg bills himself as President but she is Chairman of the Board and Treasurer. Greg is only in charge of fish stocking.
I understand completely - I'm in charge of splitting wood, spreading manure, and killing spiders.
DD you figured that out pretty quickly.
© Pond Boss Forum