Pond Boss
Hi,
I guess the title says it. I've got 10.5 acres; about 4 acres cleared. I would love a lake just for fishing, but I'm also interested in geo-thermal hvac. I have not researched it for central florida yet, so it might not even be appropriate but I wondered if anyone else had done this for these reasons. I also have interest in aquaponics, but I think I would use the lake more for a fish reservoir than the fish part of an aquaponics configuration. More likely I'd like to use the geo-thermal to heat and cool a greenhouse for the aquaponics.
So, I guess the first question is whether I'm nuts thinking about building a lake for geo-thermal and if I did, can it also be used for fishing with all that piping in there?

Jeff
No you're not nuts and yes, you can fish in it with the geo loops in the pond. They lay on the bottom.
Cool. Know any reputable pond/lake building company in central Florida? I'm in Marion County. I see some in the yellow pages, but just curious if there are any referrals. I also need to locate a geo-thermal installer.
This won't be an immediate project, but if it looks feasible, maybe next year.

Thanks.
Unfortunately I don't, sorry.
© Pond Boss Forum