E. dB, a welcome to the forum from somewhere south of you between Cortez and Dolores.
Our pond's water comes as diverted Dolores River drainage snowmelt through MVI, Montezuma Valley Irrigation.
Our home is at 6550 feet above sea level, so possibly the same fish we have could work for you. We have reproducing populations of bluegill, green sunfish, yellow perch, and large mouth bass. In addition I occasionally stock rainbow, tiger, and brown trout. The rare fingerling small mouth bass slips in through the irrigation supply pipe. 6 rather large triploid grass carp work on the weeds. And 1 goldfish about 12" long.
It seems possible that some small fish inhabit your creek. Sculpins come to mind. And any of the several minnow species out here on the West Slope. If your creek connects with a trout stream, perhaps spawning trout run up the creek at times.
The chain saw cuts on those two floating rounds look nice an straight, like your chain was properly sharpened. esshup and I are the two Chainsaw Crazies on this forum. I only ran 5 of my saws today. Scott probably made some noise, too.
On your other thread, is that the roof of an Airstream trailer beyond the corral? Our Airstream is parked within feet of our pond, and is the place where house guests ask to sleep.