I'm no expert, but this has been my experience. In March I picked up 30 6-8" YP from a recommended fish farm (2hrs 15min away), and got an additional 7 larger YP and around 2 pounds of bluntnose minnows from a highly esteemed friend that lives probably an hour and 45 minutes away (he met me at the fish farm). Fish farm packaged all the fish in oxygen and gave me 4 hour time limit. My 30 YP were splint in 2 bags, the additional 7 in their own bag, and the BNM in their own bag. All fish survived the ride home and are happily swimming about my tiny pond. I then went back in May and picked up 20 around 6-7" Specklebelly Sunfish and 2 pounds of tilapia. The SBS were divided into 2 bags and the tilapia in their own bag. All fish survived that 2 hour and 15 minute ride home as well. When I got home on all occasions, I floated the bags in the pond, waited 15 minutes, filled 2 tubs of my pond water, then transferred from the bags to tub 1, then from tub 1 to tub 2, then released to the pond.

I could see trout potentially being a problem, but from my experience, I think the others should be fine as long as you head straight back.