Thank you guys...

The hog panel w some type of smaller mesh on the entire panel [1/2" x 1/2" galvanized metal mesh], then two 5/16 metal cables on each long end of the panel.. Floating devices secured to the top w some weighted objects on the bottom. The trick would be where to put the cables so when you pulled w tractor, the panel does not move in any horizontal position. you want it to say completely in the vertical plane on the short sides. Additionally, when the algae and all types of other xxxx start collecting in the panel/mesh, that the balance of floats and weights and cable placement stay vertical. Later today or tonight, I will put something on paper to send you.

Other considerations are:
-once the panel is full, getting to shore and cleaning out
-if this works and the debris is very thick, watching out for things like cotton-mouths/water moccasins/snapping turtles and returning desirable fish and bait
-how to return the panel to the other side of the shore for proper set-up to pull again.

I am going out tomorrow and will take some pics for you. this will better provide you a perspective of the logistics and potential set-ups.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate your feedback.