My larger pond hopefully will be fishable this next summer. I've been mulling over an easy record-keeping system to keep tabs on what is being taken out by friends and family when I'm not around.

Has anyone tried using a photo record for just a rough record? Most everyone has a photo capable phone on them. I'm thinking of having a requirement of taking a photo of the catch laid out at the end of the fishing session. Along the lines of this generic picture from the internet.

I would then have them message me a pic, so I had an idea of how the pond is progressing and what is being removed. Easy enough to move the pic to an online storage file like Google photos for a permanent visual record.

I don't aerate or feed so I'm not so concerned about the exact weights and measures, more of the general health and welfare. In my business life, I'm used to estimates and generalities to make decisions.

To me, this wouldn't be very intrusive to the visiting anglers and would supply the info I'm after. Any thoughts?