From the HBG pond: Getting too many larger LMB, and they are hammering the feed. How about that - I have an abundance of 1.5 to 2 pound feed trained largemouths that I need to dispose of. Never envisioned that when I started this project.

Pond #3: I saw "the fish" while feeding the native bluegills. Yes, I actually have a couple ponds devoted to northern bluegills rather than hybrids....and while they're all growing well, I saw an exceptional female tonight. I watched her rise and pluck pellets off the surface for several minutes. I believe she will go a pound and a quarter easy, maybe a little more. Awesome.

Pond #4: This is the CC and HSB pond. Or at least it was until early last fall when I pushed a little too hard and the HSB paid the price. But wait...I saw my first HSB since that disaster feeding on pellets tonight. Fat and healthy looking too. Glad to know that they didn't all perish, but now I wonder how many are left. The northern bluegills in this pond are growing nicely also, a side effect of feeding the HSB and CC. Going to try and hammer those CC hard over the next few months.

Pond #5: Low population density, but larger fish. May try and turn this BOW into a harvest pond by stocking HBG and HSB. Not trophy fish, but good numbers for the table.

YP in cage: Finally getting them to take pellets off surface, after months of hydrating AQ500 and squeezing a handful so some will sink. They will now feed off the surface if I move away from the cage. Encouraging.

Pond #1: This may become my oldest son's project. He's enthusiastic with the idea and planning it out, but some of his stocking choices cause dad to have heart palpitations and break out in a cold sweat. Trying to be supportive and encouraging while not panicking.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.