Pond Boss Magazine
http://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
Rakene, Rocko, LarryZ88, HuntBuds, dsmaddox
15774 Registered Users
Forum Stats
15775 Members
36 Forums
36283 Topics
494473 Posts

Max Online: 1210 @ 08/23/18 11:01 PM
Top Posters
esshup 24032
Cecil Baird1 20043
ewest 19700
Dave Davidson1 13693
Bill Cody 12688
Who's Online
19 registered (wannapond0001, Flame, Pat Williamson, SetterGuy, BrianL, ryjohn, bpool, bigpullerman, Vortex 4, Mike Whatley, azteca, Bill D., Zep, dreams of ponds, Rainman, dlowrance, anthropic, Quarter Acre, hobbyman), 141 Guests and 514 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: when do you start your feeders? by Flame @ 11 minutes 19 seconds ago

I bought this last battery at tractor supply. The one before was just at our local lumber company but they were out right now. My TH feeder uses the 12 volt and I seem to average 2 years out of one no matter what brand. Generics work fine. As mention
Property Projects & Construction
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by Flame @ 25 minutes 51 seconds ago

Pat, I would hate for anyone to see a snapshot of whats in my mind!! Then again...it wouldn't take up much film!! Great job on that 10 pound lmb!!
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by Mike Whatley @ 27 minutes 42 seconds ago

Pat, Pat, Pat. Haven't you ever heard if you ain't got a picture, it's just another fish story!!?? No, really, congratulations on a great catch. I've been bass fishing all my life in places where BIG bass are abundant and I've never boated a 10 poun
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Happy B-day by Bill D. @ 28 minutes 2 seconds ago

HBD Kelly! Hope you have a great one! Always look forward to your words of wisdom!
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by Bill D. @ 29 minutes 42 seconds ago

Congrats Pat! I guess that solves the mystery of what happened to all your BCP!
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Happy B-day by Flame @ 35 minutes 52 seconds ago

happy birthday sir from deep east Texas!! Thanks for all your input on this great forum!!
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by Pat Williamson @ 42 minutes 10 seconds ago

Yesterday went to the pond and caught a BIG LMB, close to 10# and bout to bust with eggs. Didnít have my phone with me so not to stress the old girl I looked at her for a few seconds and slid her back in. WOW that was cool!only pix is in my mind
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Happy B-day by Quarter Acre @ Today at 03:22 PM

Happy - Happy B-Day
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: For all you romantic types by Augie @ Today at 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob-O DD, my problem is they won't give me any meds. Back in the day they'd have given you the red-hot poker treatment.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by SetterGuy @ Today at 02:46 PM

The pond was down 4.5 feet most of last summer. So thereís a lot of weeds that were along the bank, that are now under water. We are in the teens again today and tonight, plus 3Ē of snow on top today. With the exception of GS, I donít think my fish
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Happy B-day by Pat Williamson @ Today at 02:41 PM

Happy Birthday Mr KD thanks for what you have done
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Happy B-day by Bill Cody @ Today at 02:33 PM

Kelly Duffie the Pondweed Expert - Have one of those great Texas Birthdays and be well in 2019.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by wannapond0001 @ Today at 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: canyoncreekSetterGuy, you should be good. Clear ice, lots of sun. Fish should be fine. I am worried about winter kill for the first time in SW MI. I have 4-5" clear ice, we kept it clear of snow in January. then we got
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Happy B-day by DrLuke @ Today at 01:43 PM

Happy B-day, Mr Duffy! Thanks again, for all your guidance!
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by canyoncreek @ Today at 01:29 PM

SetterGuy, you should be good. Clear ice, lots of sun. Fish should be fine. I am worried about winter kill for the first time in SW MI. I have 4-5" clear ice, we kept it clear of snow in January. then we got snow, heavy rain so we had 5-6&q
Corrective stocking
Jump to new posts Re: flathead catfish declining? by John Fitzgerald @ Today at 01:26 PM

They develop eggs over winter but don't nest until the water warms into the mid 70's consistently.
Corrective stocking
Jump to new posts Re: flathead catfish declining? by mattmonster1991 @ Today at 12:59 PM

yeah i caught 5 more yesterday n tried t fillet them again i did a lil better but still i dislike this knife i think fastest best way is for me t skin them then fillet. i watched a few vids on how t skin them i thought it was much harder than it wa
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Happy B-day by Bob-O @ Today at 12:24 PM

Kelly Duffy !!!
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: For all you romantic types by Bob-O @ Today at 12:22 PM

No worries Pat, just my twisted sense of humor. DD, my problem is they won't give me any meds.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do at your pond today? by John Fitzgerald @ Today at 12:09 PM

Man, that is amazing. We have not been completely iced over all winter, and only about 245 miles south of you. The temperature gradient is really steep.
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Water Clarity of new pond by bcraley @ Today at 11:50 AM

Thank you! The one time we actually had about 3 weeks of no significant rain... I think it was early Oct. the water cleared to about 18". So I guess... I wait and keep working on the grass.
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Water Clarity of new pond by bcraley @ Today at 11:47 AM

During heavy rain... which we've had a lot of since the build, I have significant run off. I'm considering trying some silt fencing where the majority of the runoff enters the pond until I have a full stand of grass.
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: when do you start your feeders? by Bill Cody @ Today at 11:03 AM

Flame and Others - Where do you get your batteries for the feeder/s? Who seems to have the best battery for the price?
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: Water Clarity of new pond by Bill Cody @ Today at 10:51 AM

KRM is correct. As the grass becomes more dense and taller the water is correspondingly become clearer; both are closely related providing bottom digging "things" are not in the pond. Your jar test that resulted in a 3 day clearing showed t
Questions & Observations
Jump to new posts Re: For all you romantic types by Pat Williamson @ Today at 10:14 AM

He he he Dave So thatís whatís going on ..... thought that was just Bob-O LOL
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Today's Birthdays
BrimBoy, Kelly Duffie, STRIZZO
Recent Posts
when do you start your feeders?
by Flame
4 minutes 8 seconds ago
What did you do at your pond today?
by Flame
18 minutes 40 seconds ago
Happy B-day