I believe that smaller ponds are more likely to get overpopulated with BG and then subject to stunting. I think your daughter may need to catch 100 BG per day next year to remove 36,000 BG and keep the pond from suffering a fish kill.

Hopefully, some of our pond management experts will drop into your thread and help you develop the proper stocking plan for predator species, size, and amount to control the BG. If not, then you might need to start a new thread in this same sub-forum. I think "Bluegill Only Pond?" would get you some nibbles that would provide valuable educational material.

P.S. Do you own your own tractor? I can't quite justify owning a tractor at my property, but as you say - there is a lot of work to do managing and protecting the land. I can rent a 32HP Deere tractor pretty cheap for the weekend and there are a lot of attachments available. I am sure there is a similar place near you. Much easier to fix problems while they are still small, rather than letting them grow larger waiting on a contractor.

My nieces love their little horse farm. Girls with horses AND a fishing pond sounds like a pretty good life!