Almost every thread that I see gets derailed or off on a tangent at some point because someone tries to upload photos via the Attachment Manager and they don't show up. For whatever reason the Attachment Manager does not currently work. I am assuming because the cost of server space to contain all of our pictures is just not feasible for a free forum to support which is understandable. So, this Thread is intended to be one that can be Copy/Pasted into threads as needed to provide the solution in the first post, not buried deep in another thread as my previous tutorial is, and keep the subject thread on topic.

The short answer is that for pictures to show up in your thread on Pond Boss they must be hosted by a Photo Sharing website (imgur, Flickr, etc.). Setting up an account on these sites is super easy and takes less than 5 minutes. You can even use made up information if you are worried about putting your info out on these sites. I will provide a tutorial below using Flickr. If someone else wants to do a similar tutorial using imgur I am sure it would be useful.

The main thing is when you get your photos uploaded to the hosting site to find the BBCode (Bulletin Board Code) link for the picture you want to share. Once you find the BBCode for the picture, Copy/Paste it into your thread on its own line. You can use the Preview Post button to verify that it worked. Now on to the tutorial........

Once you create your flickr account click on the Upload Photo Button seen in the screenshot below:
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]flickr - Upload by North Texas Half Acre, on Flickr

Once you have your photo(s) uploaded you will then click on the Share Photo Button seen in the screenshot below:
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]flickr - Share Button by North Texas Half Acre, on Flickr

When you click on the Share button a window will pop up with Share, Embed, Email and BBCode as choices. Click BBCode, which stands for Bulletin Board Code. You can change the size of the image that will display in your post and then Copy/Paste the jumble of characters directly into your forum message. Do NOT click the Insert Image Link button in the forum header.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]flickr - BBCode by North Texas Half Acre, on Flickr

If all goes well your images should show up directly in your messages. Flickr also has phone apps that should work exactly the same. Hopefully this helps some to be able to finally post pictures.