[quote=Theo GallusDo I detect pink nail polish on one hand and coral on the other? That's one of the most commonly committed faux pas here at the forum.. P.S. For DD's benefit, faux pas is not what dogs have. [/quote][/quote]

Certainly NOT Theo! It MUST be a shadow! If I did my own nails there would be a 75% chance at some sort of wacky error but I do go the parlor.

The larger turtle I caught yesterday I had in a cooler on the edge of the woods intending to take him to the lake this morning. When I went to get him this morning he was GONE! Flew the coop! Climbed out! Adios! The great escape! He's probably made his way back to the pond by now. So I had only one to take down to the lake.

I had another one on a hook this morning and cut him off before I left but he's a keeper (Rocky). I've caught that turtle 3 times now and this will be the 3rd time to send him back. Maybe he wants to leave the pond... Now I've got him in the cooler on the porch and there he will stay until I can get the creature out of my pond. I don't want to catch that poor turtle again. Just how many hooks can he possibly pass? Anyone know how long it takes for them to dissplve or whatever they do? And why am I supposed to cut the line off 6 inches from his face and not flush? He looks pathetic with that line hanging out of his mouth like that. \:\(

Cam

Last edited by Bassponder; 10/09/07 06:00 PM.

You'll find me at the pond.
http://downatthebasspond.blogspot.com/