Originally Posted By: Joey
Bassponder.... I just watched your vids on your web page...! There great hahah I love Lean and Means Hot dog trick. It belongs on Americas funniest animals or something.

I was desperate Joey! That poor fish was starving even though he was surrounded by bluegill. I would see him hunting for hours using calories and expending energy that he sure couldn't afford and he'd always try to catch the 1-2 inch tiny fish even though he's by far big enough to get big bluegill. He can't catch a thing... He'd stop by where I sit and just look up at me for long periods of time. It was heartbreaking I tell you. The other bass look good but he looked like a super model ready for Halloween. Why Meanandlean was so thin he made those starving boney news stand photos of Nicole Ritchie look like the picture of health. He swam around just fine and didn't look sick other than being skinny and he was certainly alert but gawd what a skeleton... I can't help thinking that maybe he got finned in the mouth or something a few times by taking a bit bigger bluegill and he won't take them anymore. I don't know...

Well, in just one week (or less) look at him now! Isn't he the cutest fish ever now? He did start giving me a bit of a problem yesterday and ended up leaving disgruntled but I hope we have it worked out.

You'll find me at the pond.
http://downatthebasspond.blogspot.com/