Originally Posted By: Sunil
So I put up new signs right were they were fishing; on a second sign, I wrote this message: "Smile, you just had your picture taken. Now it doesn't matter if you take the sign down. If you come back again, I'll have your picture again, and then you'll be meeting the PA Fish Commission and the PA State Police. These fish cost me thousands of dollars, and you're stealing from me..."

What a great idea Sunil! Even if you don't have a camera the trespasser wouldn't know that. I think I might have to make up a few of those signs.

Originally Posted By: Sunil

At the end of the day, we all have to take the high road. We have too much to loose.

There in lies the problem. I own firearms and given the right situation would use one. But you have to be aware that if you display a weapon of any type be it a gun or knife or club or whatever you have elevated the situation. If you display a weapon you had better be prepared to (1) use the weapon and (2) accept the consequences of your choice. Ewest could probably best discuss this topic but the law related to the use of lethal force varies from state to state. You wouldn't want to go to prison to protect a fish. Don't get me wrong I'm not being a tree hugger (ok I'll admit it I have, on a rare occasion, after consuming more than an adequate amount of Captain 'n Coke, hugged one of my heritage oaks - but not in any disgusting way mind you) but as Sunil said we have too much to lose.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)