The third pic of the catfish is one that I think was attacked by the snapper turtle, he just kind hung around the side & let me feed him for the afternoon.

The three bass I took out between yesterday & today were the only ones I have kept this year. All the other I caught were released back in. I was just in the mood too cook some up. The catfish I have only kept about 3 also & released the rest. I did add 55 catfish earlier in the season. I also throw in some fish pellets every couple of day for them to eat.

I did get a stocking permit for the catfish, they wouldn't give me one for the bass so I hope they keep reproducing though when i threw the minnow trap in every so often I do get a lot of 1-2 inch bass in that so that looks good. I also applied & got my fishing preserve license so that I can keep fish all year long regardless of the season.

Not sure if anyone knew the answer to the above question I asked about do i have to fillet the bass with a few grubs or can I just gut it & then put it in the smoker?