Quote:
Originally posted by new_water_ways:
JHAP, you my friend are in the wrong business. You should be a writer! I bet you could sell a screen play to the movie makers.

I am LSHIFIMP (Laughing so hard I fell in my pond!!)
Thanks Chris, reading all that tax code really makes me appreciate science fiction. \:\)

I didn't want to let it slip so soon but Bruce and I have been negotiating with several studios for for movie rights and I am currently developing a screen play. Bruce is working out the special effects and set location. We are hoping to cast Tom Cruise in a lead role since DIED has connections with him.

We hope to begin filming this year and open in the fall of 2008. I just reviewed the art work for this project and the posters look great. The art work is still under wraps but here's a draft of the poster language....

It started as an innocent project to scare some birds. It evolved into something vengeful that terrified an entire town. Close the windows, lock the doors, and if you value your life stay away from the pond. Mj is in town and life will never be the same.....

"FRIDAY THE 14TH"...

...because Friday the 13th just wasn't enough.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)