ROCKYTOPPER PRODUCTIONS presents: "Fish Structure, Kubota Style"
(Cinematography and script: Rockytopper. Distribution: Brettski)
-
-
Close up of concrete block fish palace. (King Brettski ?)

-
-
View of silt catch pond area, note two water inlet channels diverge at this point.

-
-
I cut some flat shelves about 3 ft depth with the Kubota around the earthen pier directly across from the dock location. Within casting range I might add.

-
-
These piles need proper naming, I added a lot of humps bumps & ridges with the Kubota

-
-
Artificial structures installed day after contractor was cut loose. Good shot of the house pad directly above pier post

-
-
View of tale end of pond, silt dam left, the tree in the middle will be in about 4 foot of water.

-
-
Pier post cut level with joist angle supports welded on, I dug out the swimming hole around the pier about 18 inches deeper with the Kubota.

-
-
I thought I might include this also, it’s a model I created for the contractor of how I wanted to build the structure, of course he didn’t do it like this and in fact did no structure. Thus I’ve been doing it my self.
This last picture is a 3D model of the pond during the construction phase. The model was used to determine yardage in the Dam. I had originally planned to create deep channels chris crossing each other running from the earthen piers to the deep area in front of the dam. My contractor, well us say he wasn't into that. He seemed to have some phobia about leaving dirt in the hole. He just kept digging the hole bigger. I was to far into the project to fire them so I lost. It turned out ok because I had the kubota and I had a lot of fun doing my own thing anyway