Good logical decision based on the facts at hand with your goals in mind.
Re: commissions, in my experience there is room; a couple of things to keep in mind, trimming commissions some times trims incentive. If your property's asking price is based on recent sales, the commission was a part of those prices, and the realtor should take into consideration. If the "standard" is 6%, 5 is usually within reach. One other thing, there is a second time to deal with the commission, when you and the buyer are nearly at an agreement, you may be able to get a third of the difference each from the buyer and agent. Commissions are tax deductible. The market will soon let you know if you are on track. While a pond may add cash to the sales price it will also limit the number of buyers. Many sides to your coin, but with your attitude "If my price isn't met, I'm as happy as I was before, it it is, I'm starting over!" it will all workout in your favor, good luck. Coincidence, a guy just left on his way to talk to his wife about making an offer on my pond. Weird, probably nothing, but the timing was weird.

1/4 & 3/4 acre ponds. A thousand miles from no where and there is no place I want to be...
Dwight Yoakam