OK Guys, I have been thinking about all the free advice and have decided upon my plan. First, one major factor involved : I must remain in the DFW Metroplex to achieve my retirement goals. I doubt any combination of my current Home and Acreage will exist when I finally buy and settle upon my "Retirement Property".

With that said, I'm in no hurry to make an immediate move, but there are incentives if the price is right. I'm in negotiations with several realtor's about commissions (a topic I don't recall reading about here). I'm going to set an asking price that will allow me to double my acreage (no taxation), and still leave enough gain after taxes to build a cabin (like the 20K models at Home Depot), buy a small tractor, and have bulldozing funds for a future pond.

If my price isn't met, I'm as happy as I was before, if it is, I'm starting over !

This board and everyone here helped me through my first pond building experience, thanks for all the advice and different ideas, it's appreciated.