Wow...I was told it wouldn't go out until Monday.
This issue is pretty good, if I do say so. Condello's shining bluegill smile is on the cover, and he doesn't know it, yet. Inside, Bill Cody, Condello and Cecil's bluegill story is ready. It's definitely the most thorough big bluegill article ever in Pond Boss. Then, Dr. Dave Willis and Cody tackle an excellent topic on bass catchability. Otto strays a little, since his area is in a drought, and he writes about renovating drought ridden ponds. Cornwell takes on tiger musky. All these stories have great photos, too. Mike Mitchell has an algae story, Sherman Wyman shows the fruits of his land management labors (the two photos are worth buying a subscription); VanSchaik gets philosophical on us, and Stelter tells us about turtles. Be sure to read the update on Richmond Mill Lake in North Carolina. You won't believe what they are doing. Then, we have all the rest of the regular stuff...Ask the Boss, Managing the Mini-pond, Field Notes and From Pond to Plate (this one is a bit sentimental, I must admit). And...we have several important new advertisers. Greg Grimes is back in after an absence, Trent Lewis is in for the first time. BassBuster Boats found out about us, Bob's Aquacare in California is in. There's several more regulars who dropped out for an issue or two who have come back in for the season. 64 pages this time, folks, the largest Pond Boss ever. Hey Sunil, what's your favorite story? I know you have already read it cover to cover.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...