I want to thank you all for the information you have all provided me. I now have to make a little confesson. I am the lake manager of a lake in southern Indiana. I have been given this responsibility about 5 years ago. We have been putting cover in the lake and have 8 diffusers going all summer long with oxygen and temperature checked once a month from top to bottom every five feet. I have a few guys that I think are taking advantage of the lake. One said that in mid July that they have take out over 3000 bluegill this year and another I have seen throw away three five gallon buckets of fish remains on one fish outting. I am really concerned of an over fishing problem on the bluegill. To me the bluegill are all to small 5-7 inch range. I have to say that I have seen three red ear this year 15/16 oz. one pound and one pound 2 oz. I know that there are some big gills in the lake but I am trying to get bigger ones in the lake. I am just trying to get all the information that I can to try and get them to back off a little bit.