Shoot man I was talking with an older fellow around the office today. He lives around where Jersey lives, in Social Circle. He bought that land 12 years ago for $3200 per acre! SHEEEEEET! Do you know what land in that area is going for to day??? Take a WILD guess..................$35,000 per acre!!!! It is still going up also!!!

Man I paid $867.00 per acre two years ago for my 142 acres, I sure would like to see $4500 per acre for mine now!! That would be a $500,000.00 profit in only 2 years.. \:D . Heck the lake might have crashed and burned but the MONEY sure is NICE! REAL NICE!!! \:D ;\)

Bill SELL it and make your money MAN!!!! \:D Do a 1031 and buy more cheaper land else where, in fact there is a tract about 30 miles away from the both of us. He is asking $1200 per acre for 251 acres, which comes up to $301,200. It has about a 20 to 30 acre lake sight on it. I figure you would be looking at around $125,000 to build this lake. I have been studing this tract. The only problem is, that it has alot of rock on it in the creek channel. It would be real tough to dig a core.