We deployed the fyke net in my bait pond Friday evening. Pulled a couple hundred <6" BG Saturday morning and sent them to my buddy's quarry lake.
Then we moved the net to the front pond, reset it there, and retired to the dock with fishing poles and some cold beer.

On rod-n-reel we caught and later fileted 20 BG >7" and one YP 12.25". Ended up with 3.75lb. of filets.
We caught and caged over 100 <6" BG for later transport to the quarry lake.

Yesterday we pulled the net from the front pond. The hi-light of that soak was a pair of egg-filled 9.5" female GSF and their 8.5" boyfriends.
Also caught ~25 YP ranging 4"-12", and 75 or so <6" BG. The GSF went to the knife, the rest went to the holding cage.

One observation that tracked what I've been thinking with regard to the decline in wR of my HSB that I noticed last summer - there were exactly
zero crayfish in the net when we dumped it. I think it's time to drop a trap or three into one of the local creeks and catch a few to add to the pond.

The storms here over the past couple weeks have helped tremendously with the water level. Only need another 16" or so to be full again.