At one time I had found a link on this forum to relative weight charts for multiple species of fish that were created by Steven Bardin. That link no longer exists. These charts were made in Microsoft excel so you could chart your fish length and size and then in another column it would show the relative weight for that fish. It also showed the mean relative weight for all your fish entered and a graph showing your relative weights to the standard for all your fish. I still have the one for largemouth bass that I modified for my personal lake but cannot find the ones for all the other species like bluegill black crappie, wiper, and catfish. Does anyone have anything like this for the other species besides largemouth. I need to track the weights as we do corrective actions to our lake to track the progress or lack thereof over the coming years.
If someone knows the calculations that take the length and weight of your current fish and compares it to the average constant value that then gives you the relative weight percentage of that species I’d then be able to use the largemouth excel as a base and modify it with the calculation of the other species to make the excel for that other species. Any help would be appreciated.