I haven’t updated this thread in awhile but I switched locations of my pond to the front yard. It was dug this fall and is now completely full(and overflowing). It’s about .4 acres and 12-14’ deep(I was hoping for good enough ice to get on it this winter but hasn’t happened). I put in a couple pallet spawning beds. Have 1 more that I didn’t get in that I will try to get in this summer. I have 5-6 of the pvc trees, and 1 small rock piles(again was hoping for ice to put some more in) I have a beach with a mesh fabric liner with enough just enough sand to hold it down ((Will get more sand on it this summer) Was able to get posts in for a 36’ long dock that I’ll have to finish at some point. I placed some hardwood boards under it I in 2-3’ of water hoping it might be good for fhm spawning.. I’ve spoken with Leggis in regards to yp and sm. He said they would have both available in the spring. I’m going to send Ron crimson a message as well to see what he has. I was not able to put any fatheads in this fall but I have a pretty good resource to get them and pretty cheap. I would like some advice on stocking numbers. Leggis has yp 4-6” and 3-4”. I was thinking getting 100 of those-prob just go with 4-6” as price wasn’t that much more. Smb are 3-4” I was thinking 25 and then around 10-12lbs of fatheads. Maybe this fall get 5 or so Walleye just for a variety fish.

Last edited by JoshMI; 02/01/24 08:06 PM.