We need to see more of this. Many kids these days are not taking to the outdoors for various reasons which include broken homes, single parents that do not fish, lack of opportunities, lack of funds, no father in the home, home computer games, etc. etc.

There are also ponds out there that could easily accomodate kids but the owners are afraid of being sued if something should happen. You can thank sleazy lawyers in our sue happy culture for that.

I see the number of anglers and hunters dwindling rapidly in the future. I see it already as a taxidermist and it is only getting worse. My DNR has taken notice of this by sponsoring "kids day tournaments," but it is too little too late. Among other things they need to make our lakes more angler friendly by enacting idle speeds in the mornings so the average angler is not blown off the lakes by jet skis and power boats. So far this has fallen on deaf ears. They are just working they're way out of a job and mine too!

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.