Sunil, I have no idea who the perps might not be. Almost everyone is a possible and the general feeling is that, even after owning the place for 20 years, I'm still considered a Dallas Cowboy. There is a lot of resentment about rich outsiders (who, me?) who come in and buy up the land. I talked to one guy yesterday who retired there from the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex who recommended that I call the Sheriffs Dept. He says they would like to get access to land where the owner doesn't live there but has running water. My house, tractors, 4 wheelers, etc. are pretty secluded and a lot of people don't even know it is there. Evidently the local drug cookers like to come in and spend the day cooking dope and then disappear. I noticed a couple of months ago that my water hose had been left on by someone and my 2,500 gallon water tank was drained. We always turn the water off at the valve leading to the house when we leave. Possible mystery solved. I don't know whether to trust my stuff to some unknown deputy(s) but I don't know what else to do. I'd rather have possibly known cops than unknown druggies or poachers. At least the cops wouldn't blow my head off if I catch them.